AFL 2023 Brownlow,Battle of the Bulls

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to burn more money then Serong is still $101 on TAB.

All the big dogs like LDU, Daicos, Jezza, Oliver, Bont etc still to play this round but Serong has the most votes at this point in time IMO.

Trac and Cripps probably the value at the moment for players going under the radar that can dish out a few BOGs in a row. Would have snuck a few votes here and there early.
Dawson and Serong smokies at the moment.

Jezza might be the best chance of a non-mid winning it a little while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much quieter on this thread than previous years so I'll have a go.

13 N Daicos
10 Bontempelli
9 J Cameron
8 Oliver
8 Parish
8 De Goey
8 Serong
1. N. Daicos - 13
2. M. Bontempelli - 10
2. C. Oliver - 10
4. J. Cameron - 9
4. J. Sinclair - 9
4. R. Laird - 9
7. D. Parish - 8
7. C. Serong - 8
9. C. Petracca - 7
9. C. Warner - 7
9. J. Dawson - 7
9. P. Dangerfield - 7
9. J. De Goey - 7

Daicos on 13 IMO.

1, 3, 1, 2, 3, 3

Keays going to him this week will be interesting.

You guys giving Bont votes in round 5? Drew tagged him out of it and he had no influence in the last quarter when the game was on the line. Butters clear BOG, Houston and Rozee good for the winners, whilst Treloar was the Dogs best and I'd say English next, and Weightman with 4 goals in the wet the next best after him. Not sure how Bont polls here despite his enormous first half.

You guys giving Bont votes in round 5? Drew tagged him out of it and he had no influence in the last quarter when the game was on the line. Butters clear BOG, Houston and Rozee good for the winners, whilst Treloar was the Dogs best and I'd say English next, and Weightman with 4 goals in the wet the next best after him. Not sure how Bont polls here despite his enormous first half.
Bont could miss the game and he’d still get votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back