Game Day 2023 Brownlow Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee Diacos very impressive given the games he missed.
Kid is a gun.

He'll need to learn how to shake extreme attention in 2024, but he'll win one, if not two of these medals.

Noah Long has been compared to Lachie Neale

Both were taken at pick 58 in their respective drafts

Book him in for 2 Brownlows

Noah Long has been compared to Lachie Neale

Both were taken at pick 58 in their respective drafts

Book him in for 2 Brownlows

I would settle for that.

Although a Premiership Medal and a Norm Smith would be better.

Neale was one Patrick Cripps suspension away from being a three time Brownlow medalist

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So reminder that Freo gave up Neale for Pick 6 (Ben King)

On traded it to Melbourne for Jesse Hogan, who only stuck around for 2 years.

/Feathers

You have to be impressed with Gulden post the bye. Polled in 9/12 with 6 BoG and 22 votes.
That's a red hot second half of the season.
He’s a sensational player. Have watched him pretty closely this season and had a feeling he’d poll well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe and Neale both two time Medal winners .
As much as I/we can't stand him, fyfe is very much worthy of the accolade.

Neale... yeah he is a very good player no doubt... but in the dual brownlow medalist list in modern time - Robert Harvey, Chris Judd, Adam Goodes, Gary Ablett, Fyfe and Neale - there isn't a single good footy judge outside Brisbane who would have Neale anywhere but sixth on that list.

Gee I hope Bont gets one of these one day. 2 time runner up. His coach and team shat the bed and he keeps playing at a high level regardless of this. Love watching him play.

Didn't mind that little segment between Neale & Hamish

Getting 3 votes for 20 disposals v the Giants when Kelly had 41, Coniglio had 38 disposals, your own teammate kicked 7 goals and despite being rated as the 19th best player by Champion Data does help though.
JHF polling three votes in a 13 disposal game needs a huge please explain from the umpires.

Gee I hope Bont gets one of these one day. 2 time runner up. His coach and team shat the bed and he keeps playing at a high level regardless of this. Love watching him play.

Didn't mind that little segment between Neale & Hamish
Yes. Bont has been carrying his team on his back for a while now. Would be a very worthy winner.

As much as I/we can't stand him, fyfe is very much worthy of the accolade.

Neale... yeah he is a very good player no doubt... but in the dual brownlow medalist list in modern time - Robert Harvey, Chris Judd, Adam Goodes, Gary Ablett, Fyfe and Neale - there isn't a single good footy judge outside Brisbane who would have Neale anywhere but sixth on that list.
Fyfe was very inconsistent, so I have him and Neale equal. I didn't watch Harvey, so can't comment on him.

Ablest and Judd equal at the top and Goodes just a rung below.

So reminder that Freo gave up Neale for Pick 6 (Ben King)

On traded it to Melbourne for Jesse Hogan, who only stuck around for 2 years.

/Feathers

Some things are made to go together......... some would even say a perfect match.

images-5.jpg dildo-vibrator-13478156.jpg download-14 copy 2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back