Universal Love 2023 Brownlow Medal

Where does Christian Petracca finish in the 2023 Brownlow Medal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
Everybody's favourite award - the Brownlow Medal!

And I mean everybody! Every single poster on this board rates it as the number one award in the game! 😍

Anyway, I believe it's on tonight. Trac probably a very outside chance but would probably do well to finish top five. Otherwise we don't have a realistic chance, what with Oliver missing a huge chunk of the year.

Thoughts?

I use to really enjoy brownlow night but they just drag it on for way too long. Just count the damn votes. It's also boring because they only ever give votes to midfielders.
Tend to agree. Would enjoy more quickfire vote reading and statistical analysis, and fewer elongated pauses between initial and last name from Round 4 onward.

Everybody's favourite award - the Brownlow Medal!

And I mean everybody! Every single poster on this board rates it as the number one award in the game! 😍

Anyway, I believe it's on tonight. Trac probably a very outside chance but would probably do well to finish top five. Otherwise we don't have a realistic chance, what with Oliver missing a huge chunk of the year.

Thoughts?
Nobody gets closer to the players than the umpires, 'less. Well, that is except for other players, but an award from them wouldn't work as they would all just vote for themselves and we'd end up with an 808 way tie.

Nobody gets closer to the players than the umpires, 'less. Well, that is except for other players, but an award from them wouldn't work as they would all just vote for themselves and we'd end up with an 808 way tie.
The runners get quite close, 'legs.

Tend to agree. Would enjoy more quickfire vote reading and statistical analysis, and fewer elongated pauses between initial and last name from Round 4 onward.
How does Champion Data not have an award at this point? Best player based on 50 esoteric qualifiers.

How does Champion Data not have an award at this point? Best player based on 50 esoteric qualifiers.
Keen to pick up our expected score flag tonight 🤗

of course Luke Jackson takes his Mum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Brown robbed

Luke Jackson taking his mum isn't doing much for the mummys boy allegations.

This has been the worst one in years. The Brownlow going to some dude who wasn’t even top 5 in the league has happened a lot recently.
Priddis and Mitchell winning probably the dumbest results

Back