Universal Love 2023 Brownlow Medal

Where does Christian Petracca finish in the 2023 Brownlow Medal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was really hoping Naicos would hold on for the win!

GG to Neale I guess. I know that he's a good player, but I just don't find him that impressive. Two Brownlows is a massive over achievement for him.

And Bont is the bridesmaid again. LMAO

Very underwhelming. This blokes won 2 while Bont still waiting for his first. Some very dodgy voting this year. Some shockers in fact. Gulden easily BOG in our last game, gets 1 vote with 42 and 2 goals
Yeah I thought that was easily 3 to Gulden & 2 to Trac

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got 3 votes with 20 touches and 0 goals. Wtf is that!? Cost the Bont a Brownlow. That last round Syd v Dees was totally cooked too. And Jez Cameron 25 touches and 6 goals. 1 vote. So many shocking calls. Take the voting off the umps FFS

Shittest award going round. Take the top 15 disposal winners in the AFL, throw em in a blender and there's ya brownlow medalist. Doesn't take into account any skill with the footy, ability to hit a target or match winning ability. Just who gets the most disposals

Screenshot_20230925_074722_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230925_075055_Chrome~2.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_074722_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_074722_Chrome.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 25
Shittest award going round. Take the top 15 disposal winners in the AFL, throw em in a blender and there's ya brownlow medalist. Doesn't take into account any skill with the footy, ability to hit a target or match winning ability. Just who gets the most disposals

View attachment 1813952View attachment 1813953
Everybody's favourite award!

AND some 'kent red brush action. :hearteyes:

Oliver was way better than Trac in that game. Was Oliver's best game of the season
Think you're thinking of the first Sydney game

I think Petracca deserved the three votes on the final game there, even if it didn't matter.

Umpires were on crack

ARG bringing in the BIG BUCKS
59623B8F-0446-4640-8BF1-3D1BA1518E5B.jpeg
Celebrate Make It Rain GIF by Bud Light

Back