Game Day 2023 Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

He legit may have had 2 decent games. Bergman, Butters, Rozee etc are all miles ahead of him.

Just shows how corrupt and bias the umpires are
And I think pretty clueless some of them too. I do think JHF will be a very good player but 16 votes this yr is way over the top. It does help though when your team wins a lot of games .

He legit may have had 2 decent games. Bergman, Butters, Rozee etc are all miles ahead of him.

Just shows how corrupt and bias the umpires are

He was clear best on ground against Brisbane, St Kilda and GWS and deserved the 3 votes in those games. Against Sydney he got 1 vote because he had a huge last quarter to get us over the line, ditto the 2 against Richmond. I don't recall how he played when he got 1 vote against Essendon. The Geelong 3 vote game an obvious error.

He was clear best on ground against Brisbane, St Kilda and GWS and deserved the 3 votes in those games. Against Sydney he got 1 vote because he had a huge last quarter to get us over the line, ditto the 2 against Richmond. I don't recall how he played when he got 1 vote against Essendon. The Geelong 3 vote game an obvious error.

Lol checked all those games and there were 3-4 players with better performances than mummy boy including players in Port.

The dick riding is real.

You can say this about any of the voting though, the whole thing is a farce.

Harry won the Rising Star, his clubs B&F and the Best Young Player (?) played every game, amasses record number of disposals for a first year player and yet only polls 3 votes???? How in the duck does that work? 🤪
Yeah I posted that expecting more votes. Just shows how they favour the winning team. Especially in big losses.

Once we do win a few Wardlaw, Sheezel, TT and LDU will be rolling in votes. As good as that is, I'll enjoy winning more.

Harry won the Rising Star, his clubs B&F and the Best Young Player (?) played every game, amasses record number of disposals for a first year player and yet only polls 3 votes???? How in the duck does that work? 🤪
Were you watching those games? I was, and in most of them the opposition would have had five players better than our best player - I was pleasantly surprised at how often our kids got noticed.

2 captains, 0 votes.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jy got barely any votes even in his really good seasons. The umpires don't like him.

Have to admit it's a little bit exhausting the way everyone in here seems to understand what a stupid and compromised process brownlow voting is, but some will still pick up whatever they can if there's a pre-existing axe to grind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you watching those games? I was, and in most of them the opposition would have had five players better than our best player - I was pleasantly surprised at how often our kids got noticed.
I wasn’t expecting votes every match but a few more would have been consistent with his other recognitions but hey as many have already pointed out the whole voting system is problematic ☹️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back