2023 Classics

Remove this Banner Ad

Pogacar beat Matthews and Roglic in an uphill sprint at the Tour last year. He nowhere near winning a sprint on a flat stage but he’s stronger than the Schlecks, Froome or Quintana were for example.

For whatever reason I always seem to forget about E3 and GW. Once MSR is finished I’m usually just looking forward to de Ronde to think of anything else.
Yeah, E3, GW and DDV are always in between.

Another predictable top 3 for E3. Ala doesn't seem to have the form this year so far unfortunately. Looking forward to seeing Gent-Wevelgem on Sunday.

Jayco have extra money in their budget and should be targetting Kooij - Two sprinters can work well, especially as Kooij is more verstaile than Groenewegen - Jayco have to get away from being an Italian pro-Conti team.

Pouring down with rain at Gent-Wevelgem. Let's hope it keeps up for Roubaix

RVV tonight. Hard to see Caleb or Bling win it with their current form from an Aussie perspective. Feels like it'll be between MVDP or WVA

How is everyone watching De Ronde, SBS or GCN with a VPN? Also it’s a bit late now but does anywhere in Australia still sell Hoegaarden?

How is everyone watching De Ronde, SBS or GCN with a VPN? Also it’s a bit late now but does anywhere in Australia still sell Hoegaarden?
I think Munich Brahaus in Melbourne?

Pog is gonna have outwit MvdP tactically, not sure he can take him in a straight one on one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MVDP expended energy chasing Asgren there, UAE need him to do that another 6-7 times

That could be the race winning group

MVDP expended energy chasing Asgren there, UAE need him to do that another 6-7 times

That could be the race winning group
Too much quality there to let them get a minute lead. Asgreen and Kung incredibly dangerous, same with Mohoric

Gerro mispronouncing Oude Kwaremont is annoying. I still miss the Muur but at least the Koppenberg will be important.

Asgren turning the screws at the front but the peloton is coming

Bold by UAE. They had the favourite in the lead group, if Tadej gets caught then it won't have been smart. They're too Tadej centric when he races.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back