2023 Club Membership Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton 11th July ...

168897243483089837564abac92a82af_desktop.png.webp

I’m informed by Essendon’s membership dept that its membership is actually now running ahead of this time last year. If this is the case, its reported figure on the website is missing chunks of updates. We will find out in due course.

I’m informed by Essendon’s membership dept that its membership is actually now running ahead of this time last year. If this is the case, its reported figure on the website is missing chunks of updates. We will find out in due course.
Excellent! Our numbers should be way higher than what we have currently showing. Carlton, Collingwood and Richmond are definitely leading the charge in Victoria. Time for the Bombers to show up too..

Excellent! Our numbers should be way higher than what we have currently showing. Carlton, Collingwood and Richmond are definitely leading the charge in Victoria. Time for the Bombers to show up too..
Off field instability and false dawns not great for membership numbers.

Melbourne hit 67,000 today which is our record, hope to get close to 68k

Wow Melbourne! Yet their crowds are always a talking point and get bashed up by critics for it.
This is a big positive for a famous club!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wow Melbourne! Yet their crowds are always a talking point and get bashed up by critics for it.
This is a big positive for a famous club!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Its absolutely bizarre how much our crowds get bashed. This year we're currently heading for a record breaking year and a currently third on home crowd average (not including Alice Springs).
I know that includes KB and Anzac eve but we're also including every other teams top crowds.

Not saying we're the third biggest club obviously, but just showing that our numbers are good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bottom 4 - break the membership record. Go figure:tongueoutv1:

Wish we had a breakdown by State.

I can't go now but my mate who does reckons our crowds at the G and Docklands remain strong despite the Club having a poor year. He said while we were outnumbered we had terrif representation at the huge game v the Pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back