Discussion 2023 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

bob ross GIF

Sorry Sheezel is a Rookie!

I'd be stunned if his scores don't start to drop off.

Maybe, but as of now he is still a top 10 forward (higher if you only count those who started as forwards) and a top 8 defender.

I'll be complete this week or next, which will include Sheezel at F6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About what I thought. 1 of the better teams I've seen. No ruck cover isn't ideal though. Also if Cincotta gets dropped you have no cover in defence either. That's scares me a bit with only 5 trades.
My point exactly on people chasing perfection this early. There is 24 rounds this season. 10 rounds of carnage with 5 trades in hand? Would be a tough gig to pull off.

Although I do think Guardian can make it work with his team, which is an absoloute cracker.

About what I thought. 1 of the better teams I've seen. No ruck cover isn't ideal though. Also if Cincotta gets dropped you have no cover in defence either. That's scares me a bit with only 5 trades.

Thanks mate.

The above version includes Briggs to J.Cameron - a trade I'm far from sold on (but looking at forwards who have had their bye). Can wait a week and go D.Cameron instead (or just keep Briggs) which would obviously solve the ruck cover dilemma.

Thanks mate.

The above version includes Briggs to J.Cameron - a trade I'm far from sold on (but looking at forwards who have had their bye). Can wait a week and go D.Cameron instead (or just keep Briggs) which would obviously solve the ruck cover dilemma.
Definitely wait a week on that my man. Briggs will rise more than J Cameron for sure, probably scores more as well, and D Cameron going nowhere. But judging by your team, I think you already know that and just wanted to flex (which you've definitely earned)

Edit: Also if you wait a week, and maybe go Madden instead of McAndrew (unless you've already got him) you could probs upgrade Day to someone like Burton after the bye if you're that way inclined

My point exactly on people chasing perfection this early. There is 24 rounds this season. 10 rounds of carnage with 5 trades in hand? Would be a tough gig to pull off.

Although I do think Guardian can make it work with his team, which is an absoloute cracker.

I've gone the other way now and are going full mpm to finish my team with good cover. Probably gonna tank R15 slightly to make my team better in the long run and save a trade or 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back