Discussion 2023 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1723898

Ranked 7k, pretty happy with this but obviously its going to pend if Steele comes good or not, keepinging him this week due to saints having west coast but otherwise ill probabably leave team as is and have 6 trades for any injuries/suspensions.

Nice team but your benches scare the sh1t out of me!

well, this is it. Not ideal looping Seamus/Fyfe at F6 but will take it

1687994511541.png

started the first 2 rounds ranked outside the top 100,000 and currently sit around 11k, so....

work.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the interests of trying to get a high round score/have some fun i decided to trade Warner & Rowell for Jelly & Butters last round. It leaves me with only 1 trade but one hell of a midfield. Unfortunately my D4-6 and F5&6 arent very strong. POD combo in the rucks too, not the best either.

Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 9.26.06 pm.png

This is what I've ended up with, its alright but don't think I'll be doing much climbing from my 6k rank (And am a couple of term injuries away from being ded). Not overly thrilled with the bottom end of my team (Guys like Day/Steele/Lloyd/ potentially Sheez and Cameron), I traded too much early and my cash gen was quite bad for large parts of the year so had to grab cheaper guys rather than proper top end premos. Going to hang onto my final trade for as long as possible, wish I'd had that attitude earlier in the year when I was turfing people outta my team willy nilly.
Capture.PNG

This is where my team got to after bringing in Mills this week. Only 3 trades left. Bench is cooked and midfield is pretty weak, as I was slow to upgrade, and had to trade Piggy out earlier.
Plan will be to upgrade Dev Robertson to a M/F for cover, and will be able to cover any injury using that player (so perhaps not technically complete, but as far as on field goes, it is)

IMG_20230703_152416.jpg
IMG_20230703_152403.jpg

Not to rock the boat here….

But what’s the definition of a premo? Used to be 100+ average but seems we’re happy to cut corners this year?

*me included 😂
I prefer to use the word "keeper" these days as it covers those players that we have to keep cos we're low or out of trades, but who might pump out a ton here and there hopefully more often than not :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back