Competitions 2023 Crows SuperCoach Leagues ✨- GRAND FINAL WINNER

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to see unlimited trades or a substantially increased number.

LOL .....I fell for the 2022 trick ....successful Coaches went hard early last year, with the extra trades

So I went hard early, then the AFL went tough on concussion protocols & suspensions ....and then reliable players were getting injured, and injury prone players were ultra resilient .....burn't too many early trades

I need to read better, the AFL tea-leaves
I did the same thing haha. Too hard too often, slightly more measured next year.

I would like to see unlimited trades or a substantially increased number.
Then it becomes AFL Fantasy ....which I like, and went much better at

With all the injuries, too many sides ended up the same ......there's a thought, the total team budget should be reduced to $8M .....this way you will have a greater spread of players ...I'm a bit open ended on that ?

Then it becomes AFL Fantasy ....which I like, and went much better at

With all the injuries, too many sides ended up the same ......there's a thought, the total team budget should be reduced to $8M .....this way you will have a greater spread of players ...I'm a bit open ended on that ?
Many people copy the teams of you tubers that really know what they're doing. They do the exact same trades every week.

Many people copy the teams of you tubers that really know what they're doing. They do the exact same trades every week.
Correct ...however what they say on Podcasts and what the actually do, differs

They also have a chat room going amongst all the content providers ....there's a group think happening, B4 they do the podcast or vodcasts

I find them useful pre-season ....but prefer my gut during the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back