Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether people do or don't wish injuries on JH-F, the start to his career was not great and it's getting worse.

He'll now miss 80% + by the sounds of the upcoming preseason after putting in a very underwhelming first preseason with us. The stories about how slack he was at training right from the start have come out. But it was clear watching games live how poor his tank was. Sure he had those burst efforts but he couldn't keep up in transition.

He had a lot of ground to catch up aerobically. That won't happen til preseason 23/24 now. When is he going to be able to run the 14km minimum required week in week out with those leg problems and his poor fitness base? Not for a long time you'd guess.

Taking the emotion out of it, trading him and the actual trade is looking like a really good outcome for us.

Whether people do or don't wish injuries on JH-F, the start to his career was not great and it's getting worse.

He'll now miss 80% + by the sounds of the upcoming preseason after putting in a very underwhelming first preseason with us. The stories about how slack he was at training right from the start have come out. But it was clear watching games live how poor his tank was. Sure he had those burst efforts but he couldn't keep up in transition.

He had a lot of ground to catch up aerobically. That won't happen til preseason 23/24 now. When is he going to be able to run the 14km minimum required week in week out with those leg problems and his poor fitness base? Not for a long time you'd guess.

Taking the emotion out of it, trading him and the actual trade is looking like a really good outcome for us.

200.gif

Ok I was a tad harsh on Jason Horne Fabian Francis.

My sources have told me Jason Horne Fabian Francis' operation was a complete success. The Poort Doctors being some of the best in the business have managed to repair what we couldn't.

I wish JHFF aka Blade Runner all the best and hope he wins every award next season.

1667167609067.png

My sources have told me Jason Horne Fabian Francis' operation was a complete success. The Poort Doctors being some of the best in the business have managed to repair what we couldn't.

I wish JHFF aka Blade Runner all the best and hope he wins every award next season.

View attachment 1546248
Quality pun.
Lol

View attachment 1546248

Loving the hate from these Port fans.

They reckon this abuse is going to reflect poorly on us among AFL supporters.

Like seriously? Bring it on.
I call bs. Every supporter base hated him this year and I had to justify to Carlton and Collingwood supporters that this guy wasn’t arrogant and a figjam.

Jesus Christ how wrong was I. I reckon they’ll join us

I call bs. Every supporter base hated him this year and I had to justify to Carlton and Collingwood supporters that this guy wasn’t arrogant and a figjam.

Jesus Christ how wrong was I. I reckon they’ll join us
How many judged Melbourne supporters for giving Scully s**t for a decade?

As long as the 'abuse' doesn't go much further than heckling him and a few signs on gameday, I think you're right that most clubs will join in, if anything. Everyone knows we got screwed, and that it could be them next time the "who's turn is it to suck" wheel spins. Bailing the way he did should, and will, be discouraged by the broader football public even if the media largely ignore that aspect.

How many judged Melbourne supporters for giving Scully s**t for a decade?

As long as the 'abuse' doesn't go much further than heckling him and a few signs on gameday, I think you're right that most clubs will join in, if anything. Everyone knows we got screwed, and that it could be them next time the "who's turn is it to suck" wheel spins. Bailing the way he did should, and will, be discouraged by the broader football public even if the media largely ignore that aspect.
it’ll be based on success, if North turn it around fans will bag him for not sticking around.
If North are bottom for a few more years and port are up and about, ultimately fans will call him entitled etc but won’t have a leg to stand on, cause he’ll just point why he left a basket case.
and if we’re both successful, well that’s where it could get interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the hate from these Port fans.

They reckon this abuse is going to reflect poorly on us among AFL supporters.

Like seriously? Bring it on.

They must be too young to remember when their whole state came together every year for the kick a vic campaign.

it’ll be based on success, if North turn it around fans will bag him for not sticking around.
If North are bottom for a few more years and port are up and about, ultimately fans will call him entitled etc but won’t have a leg to stand on, cause he’ll just point why he left a basket case.
and if we’re both successful, well that’s where it could get interesting.

I think we're bagging him for lying. He didn't want to play for anyone else other than Poort. Had JHFF shown a hint of being unsure about moving to Victoria, we'd have negotiated with Adelaide.

Now I am happy to say, I feel even the silly as a wheel JHFF's knew that he'd never be able to leave the Crows for Poort, he couldn't have handled the abuse. Hence the lying and bullshit.

We were his ticket home.

Now I actually feel a little sorry for the youngster, he has been given some poor guidance. He should have knuckled down and completed his contract, played well like we know he can.
Got to seasons end and say yeah I miss home, loved it here at North. Learnt a lot blah, blah and blah.

Now he will be ridiculed his whole career. We got 2,3 plus a F1st for two first picks. We'll be fine in the washup.

oh well.

I think we're bagging him for lying. He didn't want to play for anyone else other than Poort. Had JHFF shown a hint of being unsure about moving to Victoria, we'd have negotiated with Adelaide.
I think this is the thing, he didn't want to play for Adelaide so why would he let us know if getting to Port was the plan in the first place.

Anyway, done now and let's hope whoever we get for pick 2 will be 100x the player he will be at the end of his career.

I think this is the thing, he didn't want to play for Adelaide so why would he let us know if getting to Port was the plan in the first place.

Anyway, done now and let's hope whoever we get for pick 2 will be 100x the player he will be at the end of his career.

Yes correct, but do you think it'd ok him bagging us out? Apparently, it was how unsettled we were/are.

Not seeing anyone else jumping ship because we're unprofessional. Or words to that effect.

As I said we did well out of it. JHFF has just made a rod for his own back is all. That is the fault of those that have advised him.

572e974becd2ed61e17a555a1dfc1be9.jpg
No words ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There is more integrity in Cunners Teste than in the whole body of that *stick.

Aside from the football aspect, ridding your club of ********s like JHF is a good thing.

Its a team sport and one *stick like that can hold back a team.

Imagine being that sad a human to commit to writing something like that because some people made fun of a boy you had no idea would play for your sports club two months ago.

Back