Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

572e974becd2ed61e17a555a1dfc1be9.jpg
No words ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That's disgusting and incredibly disrespectful. But hey, we're the baddies I guess and Port fans are all pure and innocent.

The funny thing is I don't reckon Hinkley is gonna be easy on this kid. Is he gonna crack it if he's not played in the guts?
That coach-player dynamic will really tell us a lot about JHF as to whether he was doing a Ben Simmons to force a trade.

The funny thing is I don't reckon Hinkley is gonna be easy on this kid. Is he gonna crack it if he's not played in the guts?
That coach-player dynamic will really tell us a lot about JHF as to whether he was doing a Ben Simmons to force a trade.

At least he’ll be able to go home and suckle mummy’s tit if Ken is a big meanie to him.

Remember, don't back down - double down. I've got the rest of his career to plunge lower and lower lows. No topics are off limits. Female family members, physical and especially mental health. If his dog dies I'll dance on the campaigner's dog's grave. I will drive to Adelaide, double check I locked the Honda and dance on that campaigner's dog's grave.

Agree Hinkley wont be. This kid is more of a sook than Simmons who originally got antsy about his name being brought up in a potential trade, and then it all unravelled from there.

Agree Hinkley wont be. This kid is more of a sook than Simmons who originally got antsy about his name being brought up in a potential trade, and then it all unravelled from there.
Hinkley will be lucky to see the year out.

If this kid doesn’t perform on those dollars some of his teammates might get a little bit annoyed.

Lot of chips to stack on one player who has questionable character traits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes correct, but do you think it'd ok him bagging us out? Apparently, it was how unsettled we were/are.

Not seeing anyone else jumping ship because we're unprofessional. Or words to that effect.

As I said we did well out of it. JHFF has just made a rod for his own back is all. That is the fault of those that have advised him.
Not overly bothered with him bagging us out, his words at the B&F were how much he and the team trusted Clarko. The bloke is all over the place.

He won't change as a bloke, he wasn't liked the Roos and I see no reason similar won't happen at Port. I think we sit back and wait for the eventual implosion.

Back