Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would just be 14, we don't have any other picks tied to them.
Yeah that bit doesn't matter. Their 1st actual pick is gonna be just before midnight. Perhaps a bit of dark humour on my part, but they'll be sitting around waiting for ages before they get a call up.

Is there a Reverse Death Ride thread on the Poorta board?

I'd like to share my latest blog post there.

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth’s sweet flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,I thought it was genetics...
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
I thought it was genetics.

Just about everyone on this board has copped infractions for posting on other teams boards for far less than the stuff most of you lot have posted on here.

If you say so.

Just about everyone on this board has copped infractions for posting on other teams boards for far less than the stuff most of you lot have posted on here.
Some of their posters melted so hard about a thread title on an opposition board, I hummm to think what we’d be looking at suspension wise if we regularly posted on the dlelie board..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ollie Wines given the Todd Goldstein treatment. What an arrogant, petulant, self entitled campaigner he is. Once this winning run of Port comes to a halt that club will get their just deserts when they see what they’ve taken on.

Ok I don't get this chance often " Dessert"= two helpings and why not. " Desert" = one as in a sand ninja. Like TT but different :p

On point , Wardlaw has made the thread irrelevant tbh. So with Poorts first which should be around 12-14 we will do well.

Probably need it for Reid I'd suggest.

Ok I don't get this chance often " Dessert"= two helpings and why not. " Desert" = one as in a sand ninja. Like TT but different :p

On point , Wardlaw has made the thread irrelevant tbh. So with Poorts first which should be around 12-14 we will do well.

Probably need it for Reid I'd suggest.
Reid, Wardlaw, Sheezel and LDU.

Ridiculous

Not satire, this is an actual quote from someone on their board:

“Rozee, Butters, Wines and JHF as the top 4 mids is as good as there has been since Brisbane's midfield in the early 2000s.”

I read some delusion on this board from time to time but the amount of drugs one would need to consume to formulate the above and actually believe it would be a * load.

Could cite quite a few examples of multiple premiership winning, legend of the game quartets but it’s not really necessary. Anyone with a shred of objectivity or intelligence would laugh at the quoted but the above just serves as a prime example of how ******* stupid they are.

“Rozee, Butters, Wines and JHF as the top 4 mids is as good as there has been since Brisbane's midfield in the early 2000s.”

I read some delusion on this board from time to time but the amount of drugs one would need to consume to formulate the above and actually believe it would be a * load.

Could cite quite a few examples of multiple premiership winning, legend of the game quartets but it’s not really necessary. Anyone with a shred of objectivity or intelligence would laugh at the quoted but the above just serves as a prime example of how ******* stupid they are.
Geez, I thought there might’ve been 119 reasons to rate that Geelong ‘07 midfield..

That very board during the clarko saga also suggested Al could be charged with murder.
So one should never be surprised by what one reads on the cockles catalogue aka Poorts board.
Them be crazy folk

Back