Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah,

Paid in full

afl-rd-11-collingwood-v-north-melbourne.jpg

There's been hardly any number 1 picks plucked out of there state, courted by a tram from their home state, whilst also going to a team that is that broken off field hardly anyone survived a review, then the biggest racial scandal ever happening. Also being offered stupid amount of money to go back home

I can safely say MOST people wouldve gone.

I can safely say YOU’RE wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is 182 pages in. Whos living rent free?
You know that the thread is track and discuss the draft pick that we are owed, right? Its not really about you.

Dumbass Port fans keep interrupting it because they have 2 brain cells and can't wrap their head around what a death ride thread is.

That quote I posted before actually reminds me of that Southpark episode about Scientology where they included the disclaimer during certain parts stating ‘this is what Scientologists actually believe’

Yep ‘this is what Port fans actually believe’.

View attachment 1706974
So are you saying that some of these Poorta fans have actually had (semi) intelligent conversations with a ripe tomato?

Interesting take on things, same could be said of the north recruiters/management who if they had a spine would have held JHF to his contract and try to turn his desire to leave around but they caved in immediately looking for the easy way out.
Farken hell. Try harder. This was shithouse.

Back