Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet wrapped your arms around TT?
I don't get this argument. Different problems and different reactions. TT has been sanctioned more by the club than JHF. The club didn't go to Port seceretly and request a trade, JHF did that. After getting the trade request they reviewed the whole situation and found out he had been a prick to everyone, had no friends, and did not maintain professional standards. Clearly an unhappy person, so they facilitated a trade that maximised his value. A value that JHF did everything he could to diminish.

He is clearly going to be a jet, it does not change that asked to go pick one, knowing we were a struggling club, told everyone how grateful he was and that he was loyal. He made the 1 hour flight to Vic, brought a crap attitude with him, fought with everyone, including coaches, and the snuck back to SA to facilitate a trade that he blindesided the club with. He could have been an adult and just gone to the club and said, this is not working out, I need to go home, no he and his manager showed their true colours as people

You know that the thread is track and discuss the draft pick that we are owed, right? Its not really about you.

Dumbass Port fans keep interrupting it because they have 2 brain cells and can't wrap their head around what a death ride thread is.
Either can we right now.

He could have been an adult and just gone to the club and said, this is not working out, I need to go home,

I think you'll find that is exactly what happened. The extra cheese and mayo you lot are adding to it is ridiculous.

You know that the thread is track and discuss the draft pick that we are owed, right? Its not really about you.

Dumbass Port fans keep interrupting it because they have 2 brain cells and can't wrap their head around what a death ride thread is.
All of what I'm posting is tongue in cheek. I must say your mods have been excellent in this thread, letting a lot through to the keeper.
I've never had any bad feelings for North Melbourne and genuinely hope the pick you got from us turns out well, we all win then.

All of what I'm posting is tongue in cheek. I must say your mods have been excellent in this thread, letting a lot through to the keeper.
I've never had any bad feelings for North Melbourne and genuinely hope the pick you got from us turns out well, we all win then.
Your mods could take some tips from ours

They can’t take any banter I’ve been banned from the JHF thread on there lol

I think you'll find that is exactly what happened. The extra cheese and mayo you lot are adding to it is ridiculous.
So you agree he is a young person who manipulated a club to pick him by saying all th right things, acted like a brat when he was there and acted like a bigger brat to go home. Then complained about how he was a victim, used Port and their snnoying mouth piece in the media to have further digs at the club.

Such obviously crap behaviour stirred up not only the North fans but the AFL fan base in general to the point that he was booed, forcing Port to cry our poor little victim, what did he do. Only for our club to be bigger party in all this and say settle down to everyone.

Then you come on to a board where people can vent their frustration at being do obviously manipulated and treated like crap to say "how dare you low lifes!" Then proceed to defend a person JHF and Pooort about their crap behaviour. Glad you agree

IMG_4452.jpeg

Only half time for our player that we got for Horne.

In comparison to JHF at full time and in his second year.

IMG_4453.jpeg

We also got Sheezal who has absolutely dominated and been a ******* star.

We won the trade but we got super lucky. Will JHF get better and better? Very likely! But right now North are absolutely winning this situation

View attachment 1709922

View attachment 1709924

We won the trade but we got super lucky. Will JHF get better and better? Very likely! But right now North are absolutely winning this situation
And I thought this death riding thread was about getting you lot the next generational, exceptional, best ever draft pick:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So you agree he is a young person who manipulated a club to pick him by saying all th right things, acted like a brat when he was there and acted like a bigger brat to go home. Then complained about how he was a victim, used Port and their snnoying mouth piece in the media to have further digs at the club.

Such obviously crap behaviour stirred up not only the North fans but the AFL fan base in general to the point that he was booed, forcing Port to cry our poor little victim, what did he do. Only for our club to be bigger party in all this and say settle down to everyone.

Then you come on to a board where people can vent their frustration at being do obviously manipulated and treated like crap to say "how dare you low lifes!" Then proceed to defend a person JHF and Pooort about their crap behaviour. Glad you agree

tl:dr

Not sure I agree.

Would you do the trade in reverse? Wardlaw and pick #15 for JHF?

Look at it another way.

Would you trade two number 1 draft picks in consecutive drafts, for a number 2 draft pick and a number 3 draft pick, just to get an extra pick at 15 in return?

Oh, and we also had to throw in a future third rounder to sweeten the deal :rolleyes:

We would have had Sheezle or Wardlaw regardless. Port Adelaide walked away in that deal getting everything they wanted and are riding the top of the table from our generosity right now.

Originally it was being discussed that we would give up our number 1 pick and JHF and we would be getting pick 2 and 3, and then another first rounder and a player - to make up for losing out two number 1 picks.

The player disappeared from the deal and we ended up having to give a pick to Poort, to get their first rounder coming back to us.

We might have gotten some very good players, but on a picks basis we didn’t get what two first rounders are worth in the trade. Remember, Adelaide were offering us 3 1st rounders for JHFs pick in his draft year before he’d played a game. That’s what we should have gotten from Poort last year.

Last edited:
Rumour has it that JHF was asked to slide down into the ice for the big freeze wearing a north top. He was keen but his mum and hinkley said no. That would have gone a long way to repairing his image but they're acting like overbearing parents...just like they did with the beer can situation.

I bet JHF was breastfed until he was 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty gross that Port said no to Jase going in The Big Freeze.

Was going to go in a North jumper ... into the ice bath.

No sledge on Jase, he was up for it and so were North. I mean, it's for MND and Neale Daniher.

But Port Sadelaide said no. Same as the beer thing.

Just pathetic.

Rumour has it that JHF was asked to slide down into the ice for the big freeze wearing a north top. He was keen but his mum and hinkley said no. That would have gone a long way to repairing his image but they're acting like overbearing parents...just like they did with the beer can situation.

I bet JHF was breastfed until he was 6.

Lol we heard the same story.

View attachment 1709922

View attachment 1709924

2 4 1

I can’t recall any current listed players going down the Slide

sexy the walking dead GIF

Back