Position 2023 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayshaw is a utility that is likely to be pushed into roles based on need (injuries) .....for me, too much uncertainty

I know there are many podcasts exposing the positives of Gus, but the assumption is he's cemented into a MID role ??
It was interesting timing that his move to pretty much full-time mid came just after he signed.

I have a hunch it was part of negotiations.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was interesting timing that his move to pretty much full-time mid came just after he signed.

I have a hunch it was part of negotiations.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
If we were cynics, you'd believe this .....should we be cynical :D

are any sub 250k players an actual certainty to line up round 1?

jones
coffield
goater
ginbey
mckenna
wilmot

id really only only trust goater. making me wanna go yeo d6 at the moment.

Ooh, Stocker is a $216 back, interesting?

I'd take him over Coffield
aand as im typing this. you pop up. lovely.

Was my first picked player ....even over Dunkley

I trust people will respect the sanctity of providing this info .....and not share it

View attachment 1591962

I've had Doch in my team for a bit now, I'm not sure if the mid move is the best thing for his SC scoring.

The sample size last year was good, but also very small, and with plenty of mid rotations missing.

But will be staying in my side for now.

Not sure I see Liam Jones as a good pick at 228k. Does anyone really see him averaging better than 65-70? Pending on rookies, but I think you can get those scores/cash gen for 100k less.

His scoring can have you pulling hairs too. His first six scores in 2021 were 52-37-147-86-12-104 // i think most coaches would dump him after those first two weeks for a rookie on the bubble. I know I would. Those coaches who decided to keep him would get good scores in rounds 3 and 4, before a 12 in round 5 to completely balls up the cash gen and cause a bad weekly score. I reckon there's more cash gen at lower prices.

Not sure I see Liam Jones as a good pick at 228k. Does anyone really see him averaging better than 65-70? Pending on rookies, but I think you can get those scores/cash gen for 100k less.

His scoring can have you pulling hairs too. His first six scores in 2021 were 52-37-147-86-12-104 // i think most coaches would dump him after those first two weeks for a rookie on the bubble. I know I would. Those coaches who decided to keep him would get good scores in rounds 3 and 4, before a 12 in round 5 to completely balls up the cash gen and cause a bad weekly score. I reckon there's more cash gen at lower prices.

I agree, and we will get enough rookies down back to bypass LJ.

Some may pick him for a guaranteed warm body that would be less likely to be dropped/managed than a rookie.

I'm staying away.

are any sub 250k players an actual certainty to line up round 1?

jones
coffield
goater
ginbey
mckenna
wilmot

id really only only trust goater. making me wanna go yeo d6 at the moment.

aand as im typing this. you pop up. lovely.

Coffield is right in the hitting zone to be hitting his prime imho so Saint's need to get games into him

Goater is an interesting one, should be almost certainty to start round 1.

Ginbey tearing up the track from all reports and another lock

McKenna/Wilmot to much confusion who Fagan goes with but feel one of these two will be D7 or D8

Defence is where the money will be made imho. A LOT of guys who have the potential to become a top 8 - 10 defender priced in the 15 - 30 range at the moment.

Daicos, Redman, Young, L.Ryan, Cumming, J.Lloyd, D.Rioli all firmly on my watch list for pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any love for H Clark? I’m not sure how he’s been training but he’s burned me at 400+k so why not give it a crack at 300k

Any love for H Clark? I’m not sure how he’s been training but he’s burned me at 400+k so why not give it a crack at 300k

Did you closely watch him while he was burning you at 400k?

I found it heartbreaking. Always sheepdogging the contest and never touching the ball. On the TV screen SO MUCH for zero fecking SC points.

I can't fap to that again I'm afraid

Did you closely watch him while he was burning you at 400k?

I found it heartbreaking. Always sheepdogging the contest and never touching the ball. On the TV screen SO MUCH for zero fecking SC points.

I can't fap to that again I'm afraid
Yeah it was hard to watch. I stuck with Parish for years and it paid off, idk if im ready to give up on Hunter yet :(

Any Hawthorn kents brave enough to give a ballpark fugure for what Will Day could average if he's fit?

Seems to be rated very highly and talk of him playing in the midfield, but sounds like his body is a concern.

Slightly more expensive than Blakey was last year and he served me very well as an on-field option until very late in the season, before becoming a very useful D7.

Can he average ~90?

Any Hawthorn kents brave enough to give a ballpark fugure for what Will Day could average if he's fit?

Seems to be rated very highly and talk of him playing in the midfield, but sounds like his body is a concern.

Slightly more expensive than Blakey was last year and he served me very well as an on-field option until very late in the season, before becoming a very useful D7.

Can he average ~90?
Is anyone other than Sicily going to average 90 for Hawthorn? Duke probably, any others?

Can he average ~90?
I wanna know why so many are picking Josh Weddle, young KPP's very rarely make themselves SC relevant

I wanna know why so many are picking Josh Weddle, young KPP's very rarely make themselves SC relevant
Not a traditional KPP, and won't be playing as one early days. As Maybe Tomorrow mentioned, might even initially be selected as a wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back