Universal Love 2023 Doig Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Young was the one in hindsight that I missed,

Moose got to 8th

Jumbled up Dogga, thought he finishes higher but didn't start well enough, got the top 4 right though (wrong order)

Shoota was 1 vote off 5th so was close there too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Lobb actually went didn’t he?
Lobb, Acres, Griff, Tucker, Meek - all went.
Cerra went.
Even Hogan went (and got kicked out? i don't remember but he was definitely dressed up to go).

Will need to wait for all the photos to come out first though because I know there were a few players in attendance that I didn't see in photos. Though considering Henry is always posing with Sonny/Freddy/Walker and he wasn't in those shots I suspect he skipped it.

Cerra went.
Even Hogan went (and got kicked out? i don't remember but he was definitely dressed up to go).
Yep. Even Cerra went. It’s professional and no ill will.
Very interesting if Henry didn’t go. Haven’t seen a photo but mostly on Fremantle FC Facebook so they won’t include him there.

Yep. Even Cerra went. It’s professional and no ill will.
Very interesting if Henry didn’t go. Haven’t seen a photo but mostly on Fremantle FC Facebook so they won’t include him there.
Also haven't seen a photo or any sm footage of Darcy, Wilson, or Aish, who were all there.

Cerra went.

Will need to wait for all the photos to come out first though because I know there were a few players in attendance that I didn't see in photos. Though considering Henry is always posing with Sonny/Freddy/Walker and he wasn't in those shots I suspect he skipped it.
I'd file a trade request every year when that saves me from having to wear suit and tie...

Congrats to my buddy, Caleb Serong, on his first Doig! No surprises there. Kid worked his ass off all year. Has 50+ games with over 20 disposals, the longest streak in the AFL. Well done! Future captain of the club, no doubt.

Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back