Fantasy 2023 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

opps, one too many zeros GG.exe on Asamoah, meant to be 750k not 7.5m 🤦‍♂️

Maybe I did mean 7.5m subconsciously, make that the winning bid Jesus or BPG so I can quit my job and become a medium full time

Go easy on the new guys in year 1 i reckon, one incident like that next year though fuey and you join the official last warning list also. :)

Go easy on the new guys in year 1 i reckon, one incident like that next year though fuey and you join the official last warning list also. :)

Yeah, my mouse was being dicky, so I clicked on the box and it clicked on Luvu, (thought I) clicked on another player, and started the auction.

Then I saw it was Luvu, and was like, WTF!

you saw the result.

Yeah, my mouse was being dicky, so I clicked on the box and it clicked on Luvu, (thought I) clicked on another player, and started the auction.

you saw the result.

Should have kept the bid so I didn't have to pay the FT cost and matched only 50k 😭

I didn't mean to start an auction on Luvu, can I take it back??
season 2 showtime GIF by The Chi

you saw the result.
That's it, blame the "mouse", yeah sure...

As if we think the truth is fuey trying ta bid but he leaves his phone for a minute to get some nuggets and this happens...

Mouse Stealing GIF

Ah yeah my mouse too has been playing up for a few years now....

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

If we brought in a warning system to replicate the rope you've been given everyone would have had 10 strikes before being punished. ;)

If we brought in a warning system to replicate the rope you've been given everyone would have had 10 strikes before being punished. ;)
yeah guess I'll need to get a new mouse then lol

yeah guess I'll need to get a new mouse then lol

amazing how its slipped on 3 different FT guys this year, 3 times for than Fuey. Your mouse must be really bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the last warning list before cap penalties Mr. Shine

Checked, he doesnt. 3.5m down the shitter.

List updated:

00Stinger :crossmark::crossmark: - welcome to cap penalties forever
LennyHayes77 :crossmark:

shiny_on_top :crossmark:

shiny_on_top you don't have a 3rd to bid on Shaq Thompson, so I'm gonna have to delete ypur bid.
Farkkk. I've done it. Apologies. Normally look over every single bid. Got a bit carried away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back