Fantasy 2023 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

fuey your team is Blacky on the spreadsheet

Re-sign as many players as you want coming off their rookie deals to new 1 or 2 year deal

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 12.31.59 pm.png

Choose up to 3 vets to re-sign to 3 year deals and 1 to franchise tag from the list of vets out of contract

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 12.32.13 pm.png

doesnt have to be right now, just giving you a heads up on the decisions that have to be made.

Last edited:
fuey your team is Blacky on the spreadsheet

Re-sign as many players as you want coming off their rookie deals to new 1 or 2 year deal

View attachment 1610390

Choose up to 3 vets to re-sign to 3 year deals and 1 to franchise tag from the list of vets out of contract

View attachment 1610391

doesnt have to be right now, just giving you a heads up on the decisions that have to be made.

Working this weekend, minimal time cos im popular as * atm for unknown reasons, but ill have it done by Monday at the latest!

Working this weekend, minimal time cos im popular as * atm for unknown reasons, but ill have it done by Monday at the latest!

No rush, can be done after free agency IRL.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
You have to use the spreadsheet to see who is off-contract, but use the league site to assess your up to date cap space

See ...I first collect all the 0 years players from your roster with their old out of date salries, added them to spreadsheet, do all the math, and then update site with all the new salaries and giving them base 1 yr contract.

Same with all the free agents....collect all the 0 year players (1,686 of them), copy paste their old salary, fantasy pts scored, and calculate new salaries, and give them all base 1 yr contract.

You have a couple of first round & second round draft picks too

Thats a pretty strong draft hand with a pretty good squad on paper too

Plenty of time fuey …it’s a couple that spend every waking minute on it. Way too early to make these decisions

If it wasn't for us spending every waking minute on it you wouldn't have a comp.

If it wasn't for us spending every waking minute on it you wouldn't have a comp.
Appreciate all GG’s work but what do you do ? Btw I was joking …don’t get so bloody sensitive

Appreciate all GG’s work but what do you do ? Btw I was joking …don’t get so bloody sensitive

I was joking too, not my fault you feel rightfully guilty over my comment. 😉

I'm GG's recruiter. Constantly finding people to fill in for those that leave. Lot of behind the scenes work.

I was joking too, not my fault you feel rightfully guilty over my comment. 😉

I'm GG's recruiter. Constantly finding people to fill in for those that leave. Lot of behind the scenes work.
Good get with fuey

Remon Tea will be another who is coming aboard, just need to work out what Jesus is doing before Remon commits to either WRU's team or potentially Jesus'.

Good get with fuey

Cheers Baz, judging by the team.you may not be saying that after next season though...

Nah, Ill always give 100%, and unless I just completely fail to grasp the concept (ill give it 3 years at least), Ill be in forever...

I haven't left the sleeper league, and I hate that fn site. Probably won't leave either...

I haven't left the sleeper league, and I hate that fn site. Probably won't leave either...

someone else who thinks sleeper is overrated? Where have you been all my life!

someone else who thinks sleeper is overrated? Where have you been all my life!

Yeah, its just not one I can get used to for some reason. Can't put my finger on it. It just annoys me using it.

Pretty sure ive detailed my dislike for it before though...

Don't have the app on my phone, thankfully. Just use desktop these days...

The tags never worked for me. In again, of course. Will think about my strategy and revert in due course about contract extensions.

Let me know how much I owe you?

Or do I not have to pay for winning last year?

Honestly not sure

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Let me know how much I owe you?

Or do I not have to pay for winning last year?

Honestly not sure

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Every new season everyone has to pay $28.50.

But i don't start collecting till near end of the season so Paypal doesnt strip the money from me, which they've been known to do on accounts used for fantasy/gambling.

My math is off btw....the site hasn't jumped in cost.

28.50 x 16 = 456. Take away league cost of 126. Leaves 330 for prize pool. Prize break down should then be adjusted from 350 to 330, but I've been putting an extra 20 from pocket to make it 350.

Back