Position 2023 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*ck me. Looking around Yeo’s price range for a replacement is dire. Even options like Ridley and McGrath are 50-100k more which caught me off guard a bit as I’d never actually had to consider what Yeo cost, he was pretty much first picked in my side

Yes.
Rotum GIF by South Park

Gov looks absolutely primed. Lost a heap of weight and moving well. I have faith he atleast holds value 😁

I considered Gov too but man he’s more injury prone than Yeo
But he's fit right now. And I just need him to be a seat filler until Yeo is back.

Its Gov or I add Constable back in shudder

It’s a tough one. My biggest concern is Worpel looks s**t at M4 and how do I rectify that lol

The same way you eat an elephant!

Is 60s not enough for cash generation at his price?
He will generate cash going at 60s, just not particularly quickly.

I think the general view of those 350k types down back are you either go for a rookie (if named) or go up to the Day/Bowes/Yeo/Ridley price range.

One name however that is in-between that lot I haven't seen mentioned in a while and I am somewhat intrigued by is Braeden Campbell at $410k. 3rd year breakout ?
Is he Swans best 22 ?

Move your D2 down to Day and then plonk all that cash on top of Worpel (or whoever you have behind him at M5… Callaghan?). Since Day is going to average 170 I would think that’s fairly straightforward no? 😊
I'm guessing you are saying it is as plain as Day then.:p

F*ck me. Looking around Yeo’s price range for a replacement is dire. Even options like Ridley and McGrath are 50-100k more which caught me off guard a bit as I’d never actually had to consider what Yeo cost, he was pretty much first picked in my side
If fit he was great value, that is the problem of the opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc defensive job incoming. Why the hell is Mansell playing ffs
Thought the same thing, tries hard, but we have better surely

He will generate cash going at 60s, just not particularly quickly.

I think the general view of those 350k types down back are you either go for a rookie (if named) or go up to the Day/Bowes/Yeo/Ridley price range.

One name however that is in-between that lot I haven't seen mentioned in a while and I am somewhat intrigued by is Braeden Campbell at $410k. 3rd year breakout ?
Is he Swans best 22 ?

They love his boot!

Alternative Elliot Yeo solution

If Cowan has a strong R1 score you can keep Yeo and loop Cowan for R1*.
Assuming Yeo is back R2.....

*For those that have Cowan at D7

Alternative Elliot Yeo solution

If Cowan has a strong R1 score you can keep Yeo and loop Cowan for R1*.
Assuming Yeo is back R2.....

*For those that have Cowan at D7

You'd want to nearly guarantee that though, IMO - which there's no guarantee he plays Round 2 at this stage, is there?

You'd want to nearly guarantee that though, IMO - which there's no guarantee he plays Round 2 at this stage, is there?

“While it is disappointing for Elliot and the club that he won’t play against North Melbourne, we are taking a no-risk approach with a full season ahead of him,” General Manager – Football Gavin Bell said today. “Encouragingly, Elliot has enjoyed an excellent pre-season to this point. We are optimistic this is only a minor speed bump and expect he will be back in action soon.”

Could be club spin, but doesn't seem like its major

Could be club spin, but doesn't seem like its major

Could still be two weeks or more, as it's not a "if we were playing finals he'd be playing, but it's the start of the season and we see no reason to risk him", sort of answer.

It's more of a "we'll play it by ear and is just a niggle, so should hopefully be back in the short term"

Have to have a lot go right to make that sorta move, IMO.

Definitely agree with tigs, that it could very well be an early upgrade/downgrade, depending on how things work out.

What’s the go with Hinge? Purely a preseason (and Yeo injury) reactionary consideration but now is the time to panic, not calmly make the best move

What’s the go with Hinge? Purely a preseason (and Yeo injury) reactionary consideration but now is the time to panic, not calmly make the best move
He slipped in my team for Yeo based on that PS score. Looks like he had a 28 last year. Didn’t even bother check if it was a sub score because either way it’s terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back