Position 2023 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 average in defense set and forget for me
Yeah I moved daicos up to him so my top 2 were set and forget given I’m weak in the rest

I don’t love it and it feels he will just go about the same but that would be ok

Wouldn’t be surprised if he did go 105 though or even more

Scrimshaw didn't get picked and day is named in the backline

Anything to worry about or nah?
Mitchell doesn't rate Scrimshaw, think he played forward in 2nd half of 2022. Then he's just had no look in.

(Based on my stalking on Hawks board because i owned him in keeper league)

Weitering off to a flying start (11 marks) is this going to be a sustainable thing?
Any Blues supporters care to weigh in?

Weitering off to a flying start (11 marks) is this going to be a sustainable thing?
While he’s rocking the Doc hairdo I think Carlton will keep passing it backwards and sideways to him plus he’s good for a couple of intercepts.

Think Weitering was extremely disappointed with his 2022 season after being injured and then coming back in ordinary form. I could be wrong, but I believe he averaged a tick under 95 in 2021. Could get himself up to 100 if the Blues defence and his synergy with Young continue to improve. Very safe ball user so I'd like them to let him use the ball more than Voss did last year.

Think Weitering was extremely disappointed with his 2022 season after being injured and then coming back in ordinary form. I could be wrong, but I believe he averaged a tick under 95 in 2021. Could get himself up to 100 if the Blues defence and his synergy with Young continue to improve. Very safe ball user so I'd like them to let him use the ball more than Voss did last year.
very tempting now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11kgm is Ridley a KPD in this current line up. Just seems a whole heap of medium defenders chucked together and hope for the best.
I would hope not surely

BZT takes Meek
Kelly takes Greene
Laverde takes * knowz

Not overthinking this... Yeo straight to McGovern (priced 69) who should make a few bucks for when Yeo comes back.

Winning because it means I avoid rearranging my whole team to find more $$.
WHY DONT YOU STICK WITH OWN YOUR DECISONS!!!!

Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Yeo is almost ready .....video here of him doing sprints, to test that calf .....he's a gazelle, in full flight. a thing of beauty

Hope he returns next week and not this week.- perfect downgrade from Dawson if I want to generate some cash (he's who I had to go up to anyway so it's reverting more to my PS structure)

Hunter Clark 🤫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back