Position 2023 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How happy must norf be that his time away for reflection and working on himself was timed perfectly for him to achieve those personal goals and return for week 1.

Jimmy Fallon Applause GIF

How happy must norf be that his time away for reflection and working on himself was timed perfectly for him to achieve those personal goals and return for week 1.

Jimmy Fallon Applause GIF
I’d rather they just came out and said sorry but we don’t care, winning is all that matters. This s**t is infuriating

I’d rather they just came out and said sorry but we don’t care, winning is all that matters. This s**t is infuriating
I mean when your coach uses the ex same slur against a woman you have to think yeah the culture isnt great

Potentially a good pick but no room in my forward line.

Awkwardly priced, but is getting a really good look in the CBA's

If he was like 500 it would be a good pick.

He also gives away too many frees. He had a -18 in the practice match.

Otherwise he would of scored a 99.

Then again, if he doesn't give away 6 free kicks, he scores a 99! and you're laughing all the way to the bank.

edit:
meant to reply to DynamiteDons

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hat Chat with some interesting opinions about Gulden (that make sense). Going against the grain a bit.
Yeah I listened to the ep too. Their main concern seemed to be CBA opportunities that may drop when Mills returns and they would pick Rozee over him due to role

Hat Chat with some interesting opinions about Gulden (that make sense). Going against the grain a bit.
Care to elaborate I don't think I've listened to them

Ivs still got moirea ball boys and then to plus pod pod

Care to elaborate I don't think I've listened to them

Ivs still got moirea ball boys and then to plus pod pod
Pretty much what Exambolor said. They said he'll certainly have some really high games but they think he'll have 80's as well and questioned whether he'll be a top 6 forward over the course of a full season. They did say that Parker will likely play some time forward which helps Gulden.

Pretty much what Exambolor said. They said he'll certainly have some really high games but they think he'll have 80's as well and questioned whether he'll be a top 6 forward over the course of a full season. They did say that Parker will likely play some time forward which helps Gulden.
Oh damn I just don't have the money to go back to Cogs 😂

Gulden will be a top6 forward this year book it. What more does the guy have to do. Classic 3rd year breakout and ripper form in the preseason. Yes Mills wasnt playing but Mills is mr Fix it so will sometimes play where he is needed. Parker is older so used as forward more than before. Gulden wont get 70% CBA like in practice matches but he will be getting close to 50%. Parker will drop CBA’s too. He is a quality player so the team looks for him and is a work horse too. He has better value than guys like moore/cogs. His floor will be better this year due to the cbas so wont see those 50’s 60’s that dragged his score.

Gulden will be a top6 forward this year book it. What more does the guy have to do. Classic 3rd year breakout and ripper form in the preseason. Yes Mills wasnt playing but Mills is mr Fix it so will sometimes play where he is needed. Parker is older so used as forward more than before. Gulden wont get 70% CBA like in practice matches but he will be getting close to 50%. Parker will drop CBA’s too. He is a quality player so the team looks for him and is a work horse too. He has better value than guys like moore/cogs. His floor will be better this year due to the cbas so wont see those 50’s 60’s that dragged his score.
I can almost guarantee Gulden will not get 50% CBAs. Mills, Parker, Warner will all be ahead of him, it's just how much of Rowbottom's share does he take.

I think he takes 25% or so and averages around 90.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back