Position 2023 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im finding F4 and F5 hard, is it too much to have both JHF and Flanders,

I currently have Dunks in my mids as it opens up little more potential in the team
Yes, IMO .....I think it's one or the other ....both are risks, so it's just a bit of risk minimisation

We haven't heard from Horse yet. Inb4:

"I like what he brings as a pressure forward, he doesn't need a lot of touches to make an impact. We'll look to rotate him between there and the bench"
"Will probably need a rest at some point."

Liam Henry. 50k more than Phillipou. Top 10 draft pick. Contract year. Will be named on a wing round 1. Even with Driz back, will only be competing with Ethan Hughes for that spot. Great early Dockers draw. Good pre season form. Can see him doing 75+ across the first four rounds. My F5.

Thoughts on Kysaiah Pickett as a forward? The Dees have come out and said he will be rotating through the middle? Am I crazy for considering him?

Thoughts on Kysaiah Pickett as a forward? The Dees have come out and said he will be rotating through the middle? Am I crazy for considering him?
Yes

We haven't heard from Horse yet. Inb4:

"I like what he brings as a pressure forward, he doesn't need a lot of touches to make an impact. We'll look to rotate him between there and the bench"
“Errol knows what we require of him, and if that’s playing midfield occasionally while spending 95% of the game in the forward pocket then he’s made it clear that he’s really happy to do that” <nods affirmatively at the journalist that asked the question>

“Errol knows what we require of him, and if that’s playing midfield occasionally while spending 95% of the game in the forward pocket then he’s made it clear that he’s really happy to do that” <nods affirmatively at the journalist that asked the question>
I see this is not your first Horse presser rodeo

Type of call that you trade in, rather than start with ....Lets see if MELB continue the experiment with Pickett first, and how many CBA's he gets

Really warming to Horne-Francis. CBAs and scoring are ticks. At his price, he's an easy switch to one of the other forward mid pricers too. Say in round 1, one of Flanders, Powell, Bruhn etc ton up- that small downgrade is easy.
Allows a mid pricer to go to a premium in the midfield too.

Really warming to Horne-Francis. CBAs and scoring are ticks. At his price, he's an easy switch to one of the other forward mid pricers too. Say in round 1, one of Flanders, Powell, Bruhn etc ton up- that small downgrade is easy.
1678434436390.png Happy Frozen Sven .gif

JHF scored an 81 on the weekend .....a score that included 6 x Frees Against .....I so happy the media keep lampooning him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do we really think JHF has leap frogged Butters in the CBA rotation?
Once real stuff starts I doubt he will be having as much midfield time, he offers more in the forward line than majority of their other mids.

Starting to worm towards Tom Powell.

Elite junior numbers, seems to be getting more mid time ?

F4 likely to be Flanders, Bruhn or Powell.
I just don't trust any of them quite enough. Main reason I'm going for Horne-Francis
Once real stuff starts I doubt he will be having as much midfield time, he offers more in the forward line than majority of their other mids.
I would have thought Rozee, Butters, JHF and wines was their first 4 mids? Rozee and Butters offer more forward...
Think he gets 50-60% CBAs.

I just don't trust any of them quite enough. Main reason I'm going for Horne-Francis

I would have thought Rozee, Butters, JHF and wines was their first 4 mids? Rozee and Butters offer more forward...
Think he gets 50-60% CBAs.
JHF for me :padlock:....reckon Rozee gets the tag ....as a non owner (one of the few) I'm nervous though

jon-stewart-eat.gif

To be fair this time last year we were calling Brodie unfit and no hope as well...

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky
I’m heading into my third week without a computer otherwise I could tell you exactly what his ownership was for Rd 1.

There was a lot of Rowell vs Brodie debate.

Hinkley was asked about a month ago where JHF lines up for the first bounce of the season and he said in the middle.

couldn't could you ?

Does provide a little additional security in case Bruhn/Flanders don't fire in R1.

He could average 150 and would still be a massive no from me. The prick shouldn't be anywhere near a footy field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back