Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The Badge System has been fixed (we think) .....it requires some action on your behalf to have them showing against your profile though

If you haven't already ....some posters have, some haven't .....go to your profile and go to badges

BigFooty-Profile.png

Then you'll see red microphones ....when highlighted, this determines what badges you've been allocated, show against your profile

To have your badges showing ....simply click one of your badge's microphone, turns off, then click again ....all your nominated badges will now show

BigFooty-Badges Microphone.png

TheRednWhite Cotchy9 tazaa SM SweetTexan91 Barnzy brolga_ Gunf Sir Deadly

The Badge System has been fixed (we think) .....it requires some action on your behalf to have them showing against your profile though

If you haven't already ....some posters have, some haven't .....go to your profile and go to badges

BigFooty-Profile.png

Then you'll see red microphones ....when highlighted, this determines what badges you've been allocated, show against your profile

To have your badges showing ....simply click one of your badge's microphone, turns off, then click again ....all your nominated badges will now show

BigFooty-Badges Microphone.png

TheRednWhite Cotchy9 tazaa SM SweetTexan91 Barnzy brolga_ Gunf Sir Deadly
Done. Thanks for the reminder WW.

Has anyone found a good spreadsheet with round by round scoring

I have copied from DT Live, but am getting some excel errors that make it difficult to use.

Alternatively, if anyone knows an easy way to convert numbers that have been copied as 'text' instead of number values into excel, that would be appreciated.
Try here

Also, with Excel, try copying and the paste special ....there's a lot of paste options

Apologies if already posted but have found this planner not bad to use (you just have to make an account). Did my first draft team of the year and its horrendous :)

For bit on features it offers

Is it my internet or is the website down? Code 403

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Ultimate Footy community,

We have some important changes to announce regarding Ultimate Footy in 2023. After much consideration and hard work, Ultimate Footy will be officially merging with AFL Fantasy Draft, the official draft fantasy game of the AFL.

This decision was not made lightly, and we understand that it may come as a surprise to our valued users, but unfortunately it is no longer sustainable to continue to operate Ultimate Footy independently. Over the past few years Telstra and the AFL have been fantastic in supporting Ultimate Footy in remaining active, while working to add as many of the unique Ultimate Footy features as possible to the AFL Fantasy Draft platform. We feel that it’s now the right time to make this transition, and you can rest assured that the same team that has been working on Ultimate Footy, some for over 15 years, will be overseeing the transition to ensure it’s as smooth as possible.

The move also brings a lot of new benefits. We also know that many of you have been asking for mobile apps for a while, and we’re happy to say that AFL Fantasy has iOS and Android apps available. We believe this will be a positive addition and make it even easier for you to manage your teams on the go. There are also more ways to customise scoring with Inside 50s, Marks Inside 50, Goal Assists and Clanger stats available. With the backing of the AFL and Telstra we look forward to new innovations coming in the future too.

Whilst we did our utmost to migrate everything, category scoring leagues will not be available in 2023. We understand that many of our dedicated users participate in category leagues, and we deeply regret that we are unable to continue offering this format at this time.

So when will Ultimate be available on AFL Fantasy? We are currently finalising the transition of all keeper leagues and expect from early-to-mid Feb you will be able to sign into AFL Fantasy and see the option to link your Ultimate Footy account. This will allow you to easily restore your keeper leagues and teams and continue playing on in 2023. Further instructions will be provided soon, but to start preparing today you can head over to AFL Fantasy and create your AFL iD.

Once again we know change can be tough, and we want to thank you for your loyalty and support throughout the years. Ultimate Footy wouldn't have grown what it is today without all of you. We are incredibly grateful for all the support and love you have given to the game and have relished seeing all the fantasy football legacies created and shared over the journey.

We're excited to continue providing you with the best fantasy football experience on AFL Fantasy, and we hope you'll join us in this next chapter. Stay tuned for further updates here and on social on when you can restore your leagues on the AFL Fantasy platform.

Thanks,
Ultimate Footy team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do we think will have the easiest schedule for the first five rounds. Usually i pick one or two players from teams that have the easiest schedule hoping they go bananas then trade to a premo. So far i think essendon schedule is the easiest and my candidate is redman. Against the first 5 opponents he averaged close to 120 last year. So hoping he does that then to doch when their opponents get harder.

Who do we think will have the easiest schedule for the first five rounds. Usually i pick one or two players from teams that have the easiest schedule hoping they go bananas then trade to a premo. So far i think essendon schedule is the easiest and my candidate is redman. Against the first 5 opponents he averaged close to 120 last year. So hoping he does that then to doch when their opponents get harder.
These look like the softest starts to me. I've included Geelong as I think Hawthorn and West Coast offset Collingwood, Carlton and Gold Coast and I expect the Cats to win all five. I'd say Fremantle's start is on par with Essendon.

Fremantle - St Kilda, North Melbourne, West Coast, Adelaide, Gold Coast
Essendon - Hawthorn, Gold Coast, St Kilda, GWS, Melbourne
Geelong - Collingwood, Carlton, Gold Coast, Hawthorn, West Coast
Gold Coast - Sydney, Essendon, Geelong, St Kilda, Fremantle

With category leagues in Ultimate Footy shutting down, we are looking for some inspiration on how we may rejig and approach with points. We are keen to keep players like fullbacks and key forwards relevant though, which was possible with category scoring.

We play as a draft keeper league.

With category leagues in Ultimate Footy shutting down, we are looking for some inspiration on how we may rejig and approach with points. We are keen to keep players like fullbacks and key forwards relevant though, which was possible with category scoring.

We play as a draft keeper league.
Can you add points for spoils and contested marks? Maybe increase the points for goals?

For example, if you added 1 point per spoil and 2 points per contested mark:

Steven May's 2022 Average would go up 10 points (an extra 6 points for spoils per game and 4 points for contested marks per game).

This is ultimately what we will end up doing, as well as exploring some of the 'premium' stats potentially - just wondered if any had a custom setup that they use that works for their league.

Only way to keep categories going would be to run it from Excel unfortunately, which no one has time for.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Can you add points for spoils and contested marks? Maybe increase the points for goals?

For example, if you added 1 point per spoil and 2 points per contested mark:

Steven May's 2022 Average would go up 10 points (an extra 6 points for spoils per game and 4 points for contested marks per game).

Hey everyone, there's been some interest in creating a new category based scoring format through a game maker. I've posted the Twitter thread below. The team have expressed interest in creating a new site. It looks promising but needs a few more legs to get it going. If your league is keen like our league is, get onto the thread below and give it some love and feedback!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1591390

Due to the merging of Ultimate Footy with AFL Fantasy, the Ultimate Footy Forum has been brought into the AFL Fantasy Forum .....it now appears as a Sub-Forum on this board
Through together a team Wayno, how the * can I change the "view" so I see it as a team on field not as a list.

Please & thankyou kenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back