Discussion 2023 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a guide/indication of role.

There was a good podcast on this recentky on I think the pod pod where the stats guy they had (forget his name, the one who did the spreadsheet on what score a player needs to be successful pick) and he is like yiu, doesn’t rate cba star for fantasy.

Can’t remember who on that pod said it though but was along the lines of CBAs doesn’t guarantee good scoring, but to be the best fantasy scores you need the CBAs

So amongst all the analysis you do, it’s a decent part of it to guide a decision /prediction
Yep it was Jaiden Popowski, I think on Hat Chat

gee the afl fantasy footy site is a bunch of crap, first time back since ult footy shut down. UF was way more user friendly.

I've been having periodic issues logging into the site - so come next week, I'm logging in early and letting the PC sleep, rather than turning it off.

I can see massive problems an hour before game time with no one able to log on and adjust their sides...

This has been way overblown - Ross wasn’t discussing the players !!

He was discussing the size of their partners boobs !!!
Not sure if you remember the Hawks poster tige19? He once posted a photo of his missus from neck down and proceeded to tell us that she's "not even the better half". Guy had more tickets on himself than an Ed Sheehan concert.

My draft league just moved over to this from Ultimate Footy.

We're having the draft now - I wasn't able to select any players at all, couldn't find a button, and then about 15 picks into the draft it started autoselecting players for everyone and now we're a league of random reserves, what kind of rancid garbage system is this?

We're having the draft now - I wasn't able to select any players at all, couldn't find a button, and then about 15 picks into the draft it started autoselecting players for everyone and now we're a league of random reserves, what kind of rancid garbage system is this?
Desktop or Mobile ?

Have done 2 drafts in the last week (one keeper, one single season) and they both went smoothly.

Loved UF but can't complain personally

Sounds about right. Draft has been 'fun' like this on draft night for years.

Just a question.

I am in a draft keeper league that switched over from UF.

Our keeper selections and draft went well, but when we try to trade it comes up with an error message.

Any tips or suggestions?

Just a question.

Our keeper selections and draft went well, but when we try to trade it comes up with an error message.

Any tips or suggestions?
I'm no expert .... TedDougChris knows more about this

Just a question.

Any tips or suggestions?

Let me have a look in the morning and see what I can remember !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes .....

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

My keeper league draft screwed up the same - I think the problem was Commissioner mode.

As commissioner i went to input our offline selections and it just auto picked the draft by ADP.
I emailed them but by the time they got back to me i just manually removed the non-keepers and just got everyone to add from the waivers. Annoying.
Just a question.

Any tips or suggestions?
It seems like this weekend everyones trades aren't working, whole system error, maybe keep an eye out on twitter for when its fixed. Hopefully tomorrow, bit of a joke

The Traders posted the most popular player team yesterday. Should we worry if we have most of the same, or relieved to be starting in the main pack?

I have 18 of these ...

vanillateam-scaled.jpg

Attachments

• vanillateam-scaled.jpg
    vanillateam-scaled.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 33
It’s a guide/indication of role.

There was a good podcast on this recentky on I think the pod pod where the stats guy they had (forget his name, the one who did the spreadsheet on what score a player needs to be successful pick) and he is like yiu, doesn’t rate cba star for fantasy.

Can’t remember who on that pod said it though but was along the lines of CBAs doesn’t guarantee good scoring, but to be the best fantasy scores you need the CBAs

So amongst all the analysis you do, it’s a decent part of it to guide a decision /prediction
Was Hat Chat with Papowski.

Worst app of all time and has been for multiple years, resets after every player choice, does not display player price. Real hard to work trades between rounds. I honestly don't know how it can be that bad in this day and age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back