Discussion 2023 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any St Kilda fans have any Input or Inside Knowledge on Bytel?
Averaged 68 excluding sub games in 2021 at 20yrs old
Only priced at 305k
If he can average 71+ his a winning pick

What we need is to hear the inner workings of a coaches box so we have some idea how they're deploying these guys.

Ross? Any comment?
i8T0EJO.png

Thanks AFL Fantasy - what I can only assume was a site overload meant a third of our league couldn't log in for the draft, and has probably a killed an 8 year long keeper league.

The infrastructure around fantasy for what is a billion dollar sport is a ******* embarrassment.

Thanks AFL Fantasy - what I can only assume was a site overload meant a third of our league couldn't log in for the draft, and has probably a killed an 8 year long keeper league.

The infrastructure around fantasy for what is a billion dollar sport is a ******* embarrassment.
Seems a common complaint ....BTW the SuperCoach Bigfooty Draft had similar issues tonight ....just annoys & turns posters off the Draft Concept

A small vent. I am in a few AFL Draft Leagues this year.

But this is the first year few league managers have annoyed me. A few kept changing the league settings every 5 minutes. Goes from 10, then to 12, then 16, then 20 players in the minutes before the draft when it was originally meant to be a 10 player league. Or stats are jacked up to a dozen points per goal, which you had no idea about. Would lead to unbalanced point scoring and a rethink of draft strategy. So I left them last minute, as I joined a specific league, with specific numbers and rules for a reason. Another deleted the league mid draft because he was not happy with his picks, wasting hours of peoples times. And two others brought their draft time that was scheduled for 8pm in the evening, to first thing in the morning, so they are the only ones drafting / stacked their teams.

Once leagues reach their numbers, it should be locked. So numbers, settings, stats and draft time cannot be altered. Only draft time moved to a later date or time, that is it. Definitely something I will forward to the AFL Fantasy team.

Oh, lets not forget that draft where it was 3 minutes on the clock per pick and no one auto picked. A very painfully longgggggg 2.5 hours that was.

Last edited:
A small vent. I am in a few AFL Draft Leagues this year.

But this is the first year few league managers have annoyed me. A few kept changing the league settings every 5 minutes. Goes from 10, then to 12, then 16, then 20 players in the minutes before the draft when it was originally meant to be a 10 player league. Or stats are jacked up to a dozen points per goal, which you had no idea about. Would lead to unbalanced point scoring and a rethink of draft strategy. So I left them last minute, as I joined a specific league, with specific numbers and rules for a reason. Another deleted the league mid draft because he was not happy with his picks, wasting hours of peoples times. And two others brought their draft time that was scheduled for 8pm in the evening, to first thing in the morning, so they are the only ones drafting / stacked their teams.

Once leagues reach their numbers, it should be locked. So numbers, settings, stats and draft time cannot be altered. Only draft time moved to a later date or time, that is it. Definitely something I will forward to the AFL Fantasy team.

Oh, lets not forget that draft where it was 3 minutes on the clock per pick and no one auto picked. A very painfully longgggggg 2.5 hours that was.
Are these just public drafts? This is why I would only draft with people I know or van coordinate off-line.

Are these just public drafts? This is why I would only draft with people I know or van coordinate off-line.
Yeah these are the public ones, that other people have created themselves. Most league managers are good, but some unfortunately make a pain of it. I do friends based ones on SC, AFL Fantasy is normally just withrandoms.

Last edited:

That sucks. My group breathed a sigh of relief getting through ours this year without a stuff up by the platform.

Last year was another story. It swapped everyones keepers to other teams and randomly locked out 6 players from being selected. We had to do a shitload of good faith trades to get the teams sorted once draft finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elliot Yeo is out of Round 1 with a calf issue ahahah

Is ed Richards 100% i think his the best like for like replacement for Yeo

AFL Fantasy Draft rules question.

Hoping to loophole a good score from last night, but I don't have any players on my bench who are not playing this week. Can you leave a slot empty and get your emergency score, or do you need to have a non-playing player named in the slot to get the emergency score?

Hoping to loophole a good score from last night, but I don't have any players on my bench who are not playing this week. Can you leave a slot empty and get your emergency score, or do you need to have a non-playing player named in the slot to get the emergency score?
Need a full team for your entry to count

Would be nice to pass on R3 and have an extra 200k to spend eksewhere though

Need a full team for your entry to count

Would be nice to pass on R3 and have an extra 200k to spend eksewhere though
This is a draft league though, not classic - our league has 5 forwards on the field plus an emergency. I'd like to put my 5th forward on the bench so that the emergency score counts for the empty slot, but I can't find out if that will work (I suspect it won't)

Are the interchanges for the Sunday game announced at 5pm on Saturday? Looking at Jye Menzie but won't put him in my team if isn't guaranteed to play.

Are the interchanges for the Sunday game announced at 5pm on Saturday? Looking at Jye Menzie but won't put him in my team if isn't guaranteed to play.
No they’re confirmed tonight so you’re all good

HELP! Whats the contact details for the app makers ... I need them to block me until 4:20pm AWST today so I stop making trades!!!!!!

Working Jim Carrey GIF

(this has been me since last night ... IN ... OUT ... IN ... OUT .... OH LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!)

No empty slot wont work as far as i know. You need a non playing player on the field to get the emg score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back