Strategy 2023 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. All that rigamarole and waiting, for this:

View attachment 1584005
And now i am waiting over 20 minutes for the confirmation email so i can even get in

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Btw, the reason they've done this is so you can't play with multiple accounts (now need multiple phone numbers as well as email addresses - which is going to make it infinitely harder).

Jokes on them though, I can just use my partner's details to make my fun alt. team of whacky midpricers. Really just an attack on single people :tearsofjoy:

Oh and P.S. what will be actually funny, is how much their playing numbers will drop - without alt./ghost/bot accounts. Reckon there will only be actually 50-60,000 real people in total - as opposed to the 130,000+ they usually have.

just one team is enough to handle for me, wouldn't dare try managing another

I reckon I can utensil up multiple teams if I put some effort into it !!!

Id say theres be alot pit there who started multiple teams then just picked the leading one after 2 or 3 rounds and stuck with that, ignoring the rest.
Yeah...that's why I don't like multiple teams, even if it's just for fun. That fun team you don't care about could still beat some other poor soul just trying to make it up the rankings. Pretty hard to stop it from happening though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The random teams Autofill gives you are so fun. This one stacked the hell out of my forward and back lines and had Bailey Humphrey as M4 and Max Knobel as R2.

D6 is an annoying position. I have 350k to find a bloke who'll play.
Probably need to find the extra $20k for like McKenna. Most of those guys around $350k are more lockdown types less theres any pre-season rule changes.

Probably need to find the extra $20k for like McKenna. Most of those guys around $350k are more lockdown types less theres any pre-season rule changes.

He's D5. I'm hoping that any one of Reuben Ginbey, Jakob Ryan, Josh Weddle, or Lachie Cowan plays and I can bank a little extra money.

This place is like that scene in who is America when sasha baron cohen reveals they’re building a mosque in redneck America land and the locals get restless and vicious

Yeah except we're not rednecks, and the mosque has been designed by drunks who only finished 3 of the walls and forgot to put in load bearing beams and a roof.

It's now raining on everyone and the real estate agent is telling you to check with the drunken designers - in the hope that maybe they'll sober up and finish what they started and were contracted for.

But god forbid we should have walls and a roof in our mosque...we should just be happy they tried to build one - even if it might crumble a bit and fall on our heads :)

My brother is extremely pissed as his kids can't play fantasy this year with him as it would require him to buy each of them a mobile(5 kids).

Edit: This is going to drop numbers massively ******* idiots

They never think anything through, lol (even the damn 'oops' error message isn't spelled correctly). Would be nice if just one year it was like SC and things ran nice and smooth.

Oh and then of course, there's still the app to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back