Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunners is not injured. He's lost the role on form to Greenwood. Cunners was preferred earlier in the year and Greenwood was left out (playing weird roles like HF or 2nd ruck) or subbed. Cunners got dropped to the VFL 3 weeks ago and Greenwood was given his role in the middle and his CBAs. Doing well with it so far but it's anyone's guess how long it lasts. LDU is a totally separate issue and has nothing to do with Greenwood IMO.
So you're saying the role is his for now? Having someone to pin it on for when it fails is also good

So you're saying the role is his for now? Having someone to pin it on for when it fails is also good
I guarantee you the role is his until he loses it

Interms of trading red dot rookies does it matter which round bye ones you trade? For example Drury round 15 bye or Sheldrick round 12 bye.
Would you just trade the one with more cash on there head?
Since both are not playing, guess it doesn't matter which one you trade first or when you trade them.

If you don't need Atkins' score, then it's time to trade him because he's going to start losing money.
Yeah have 20 onfield if i trade Akins, 21 if i keep him and trade Ashcroft, but means im fielding more rookies as i have to trade my Red dot rookies this week.

Only gets me up to 490k, Which really doesn't get me anyone so could go Humphry or Mullin and save cash. Already going Wardlaw and Fahey(if named) this week.

After round 1 I started at 36k rank but am now down to 3473. So that's nice

Feel like calling my team “Poco Los dos”

I've got Sheezel/Zieball, Butters/Rozee, Serong/Bray, Green/Cogs, Dawson/Laird

After round 1 I started at 36k rank but am now down to 3473. So that's nice

Feel like calling my team “Poco Los dos”

I've got Sheezel/Zieball, Butters/Rozee, Serong/Bray, Green/Cogs, Dawson/Laird

Green/Cogs have cost me dearly this year

2218. Moved up a 100 spots from 2k to 1900

Have moved up every single week but a couple bad decisions lately that if I went the other way I'd be closer to top 1k

Traded in Steele and planned to get Laird this week and Brayshaw week after. Thought Steele was value, a bit unique (jump on him before his yearly second half explosion) and need rd 12 players.

I probably should've read more into his injury issues even though he was coming off 120. I'll be surprised if his form doesn't pick up after the bye for 105+ but in hindsight would've got Brayshaw/Laird and monitored Steele longer.

Sometimes I trust body of work from a player over years instead of what's happening right now. Need to try change that going forward

I cannot move off my 16,000 Rank

It's amazing what one bad week can do to your season ......640 rank to 16,000 in one week
Round 3 ....a round of infamy

1685422291164.png

LDU Late Out
Laird (C) for an 83
Darcy Cameron Knee
Steele out with Collarbone

From that point ....injuries every week has stooped me upgrading & recovering

Still ranked 16,863 .....albeit the side is looking good on paper
Steele (78) :poo:
B.Smith (67):poo:
Powell / Atkins (30's) :poo:

And simply cannot get a big (C) score ......but have saddled up again, the Byes are my big chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back