Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laird is an issue I think. His only two recent tons were against WCE & Coll, the best matchups for mids. Adelaide are playing quick and it doesn't suit his close contested style. Doesn't get used as a link in the chain marking option much.

Dare I say it, looks a bit Matt Priddis-esque out there, but the game has moved on since those days.

Laird to Steele, Miller or Mills is tempting...

Laird is looking a little grim. Kinda like Steele in that his style isn't suited to how his team is playing.

But Keays out is now the priority. Been a great servant, but lost the role. Was a 50 guy in this role for the first half of the season. Much more of a liability than Darcy Cam or laird or anyone else

Laird is an issue I think. His only two recent tons were against WCE & Coll, the best matchups for mids. Adelaide are playing quick and it doesn't suit his close contested style. Doesn't get used as a link in the chain marking option much.

Dare I say it, looks a bit Matt Priddis-esque out there, but the game has moved on since those days.

Laird to Steele, Miller or Mills is tempting...
Far too many of these types in my side that I thought would improve as the game slowed down. Green is another one in the same boat

Good job Nicks...let Zerrett (who I have) have 19 disposals and then put your tagger (Keays) in the forward pocket. Genius move.

If I didn't have Keays, I'd be very happy about this. Surely he gets moved in there the second half though...just bizarre coaching.

CD are so bad this season. Laird disposes a Bomber mid who drops the ball, he picks it up and handballs it. Got nothing for it.

Edit: They added it late.
They’re so inconsistent on tackles. I’d like to see the ones paid where it gets “knocked out in a tackle” and doesn’t get turned over. That’s still a legitimate tackle for mine because it stopped an effective disposal

Good job Nicks...let Zerrett (who I have) have 19 disposals and then put your tagger (Keays) in the forward pocket. Genius move.

If I didn't have Keays, I'd be very happy about this. Surely he gets moved in there the second half though...just bizarre coaching.
Keays is also one of their best contested players and they’re getting smoked in the middle. Tagging Redman ain’t winning you the game when it’s walking out of the centre square

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Luke Jackson leave his boots at home or something?

Zac Merrett appreciation post
Also, Jordan Dawson appreciation post

Been wanting to get English all year, so decided to go Briggs to English this week, but should I have gone Darcy who is up against a Carlton side with no legitimate ruck? Too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back