Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I picked Johnson to start. My options were between Matt Johnson (41), Fletcher (37), Sheldrick (46), Wardlaw (DNP). Rookies playing terrible this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*those who avoided injuries and could get rookies off the field are being rewarded

I have Johnson on field, but disagree.

Instead of going for the top dogs there's been a clear option to bring in a couple of cheaper guys like Mills, Steele, Keys and even Cripps instead of one big dog. This week I could've taken a Johnson/Sheldrick off by going 2 of those guys but instead went up to Petracca and looped Johnson on over Sheldrick.

It's backfired

Yep, huge lesson for next year.

Sheldrick, Sheezel and Johnson all spudding it up massively this round.
Always the way every year but I got sucked in this time by good consistent scores from Sheez/Johnson/Sheldrick so I thought I could fix other problems. Wasn’t a good gamble

I have Johnson on field, but disagree.

Instead of going for the top dogs there's been a clear option to bring in a couple of cheaper guys like Mills, Steele, Keys and even Cripps instead of one big dog. This week I could've taken a Johnson/Sheldrick off by going 2 of those guys but instead went up to Petracca and looped Johnson on over Sheldrick.

It's backfired
well that was silly then

Most of us aren’t starting MJ by choice
Had dunks not got injured… he would have been gone

God I am never getting into the 10K. Keep going up and down by 50 points, and currently still around my exact rank from the start of the round - 10,400. Ridiculous.

Kinda what I'm saying though. I chose Hobbs to upgrade while thinking I could loop Johnson/Sheldrick for one more week. It back fired

Have had as many injuries as anyone (have Lloyd on field this week)
Yeh i wouldnt of chosen to upgrade hobbs and field rookies if i was in that position.... my team has MJ at M8 and sheldrick at F6.... not by choice thats for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back