Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was weighing up Hobbs or Loyd to Keys last night. Luckily traded Loyd out.

Other trade is Dunkley to Dawson.

Tried to loop Sheldrick, but will just roll with Johnson on field this week unless Dev Rob can pull out a 90 against the Eagles.

Really depends on what you can do with the extra coin next week, personally I'm not one for paying top $, but if you think he outscores the other 2 over the next 8 rounds then go for it.
$ Will be prioritise to get Sic in I think, given Hawks fixture to finish the year. I think I will go for Trac or Serong

Hopefully James O'Donnell tons tonight as my Def (E) and I can trade Stewart/Day to park $600k to try and get up to Dawson next week.

(Not asking too much is it?)

1688722484698.png

Still have $350K in the bank to upgrade Briggs/Ashcrfot to Mills/English next week.

Never paid top $$$ for a player before. We all know how this is going to end.....

car crash GIF

Dunks to Bont, Harrison to basement rookie. Not sure who. Leaning Woewoedin - Melbourne's mix is dreadful, so need to change it up. Rest of the rooks seem very uninspiring.

Leaves 80k for next week. Not worried about cash for Sicily as it'll be Keays, HH, Day or Cameron going up, and the 200k I'll be able to find as last downgrade guys left are Wilmot, Sheldrick, Windy, Dev, Hewett so will easily find the cash.

And having Bont means any subsequent premo I get in won't be as expensive...I hope, haha.

I have the same dilemma, Trac or Serong. Don’t know which way to go….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think I have decided on Trac based on the fixture.

Both of them play lions, swans, blues, hawks

Serong has eagles, Geelong but has pies and port (hard)

Trac has north, saints, Adelaide and Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back