Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute utter bullshit. Would never have got in Mills if I knew Green was done...so would have traded him to Sic or Bont. Now I cop Mills' score, have Green to deal with, and will have to play Wilmot, Windhager and Johnson on field. This round, along with this year, can just seriously go and get effed.

Mannnnn the reverse/edit trade is painful af

Managed to edit my original DC > Harvey trade to DC > Rory Atkins, swinging Day in to the mids (covered by Johnson if he's a late out) but it literally took a good 15 goes

Can't trade Green instead of DC because they're in different positions, or am I doing it wrong?

Yeah I tried reversing Sheezel before and apparently if you trade out a fwd, you can't edit it to trade out a mid?

I just ended up going Dev Robertson to Cooper Harvey to make up for the $ that Sheldrick to Mills cost me. Still it seems to have its flaws.

Mannnnn the reverse/edit trade is painful af

Managed to edit my original DC > Harvey trade to DC > Rory Atkins, swinging Day in to the mids (covered by Johnson if he's a late out) but it literally took a good 15 goes

Can't trade Green instead of DC because they're in different positions, or am I doing it wrong?
Try to work it through Utility if you can. I also found once that going out of the site after a certain point of the complex juggle can help reset the team in Fantasy HQ.

Yeah the edit trade function sucks. Have already done Cameron>Mills and Lloyd>Sicily

Want to change from Cameron out to Green (as at least Cameron has a chace of playing next week) and move a fwd into the mids but there's just no way

The one thing SC has over AF is the platform

Ok, I've figured out the best/only ways to deal with the shitshow thanks to Sheldrick being locked out.

Option A:
  • Green to Cogs (383k leftover), Steele (463k) or Sicily (331k), Sheldrick to a 200k perma-zero that plays late in the round, hold DC for a week.
  • 22nd spot filled by one of Wilmot, Woewodin or Windhager who are all set up as loops.
  • If all fail, Elijah Hewett to fill it, or edit the perma-zero to someone playing in the Carlton came or later. George Hewett probably, or potentially Tarryn Thomas, Jeremy Cameron or Luke Shuey (if I bring Steele in)
  • Likely have heaps of cash next week to upgrade 2 of Cameron, Keays, Day & Himmelberg to remain 'full premo'

Option B:
  • Sheldrick to James Jordon. Wilmot, Jordon, Windhager set up as emergencies
  • Green to Cogs (225k leftover), Steele (305k) or Sicily (173k)
  • Take one of Jordon or Wilmot's score as 22nd player, if both fail, would be a hit in hope on Windhager.
  • Risk: requires Uwland to be the loop player who is named as emergency. If he is sub, I won't be able to do it. Reward: Jordon much more likely to put up a fieldable score than Woewodin.

Option C:
  • Keep it simple. No looping. Sheldrick to Lyons, Green to Cogs (& 24k), or Steele (& 104k). Trade Lyons next week.
  • Risk: Lyons becomes a quasi 23rd man for me, so moving him on would probably need to be a downgrade, and I'd end up with so much cash sitting there and a minimum of 3 of Keays, Day, Himmelberg, Darcy Cam still fielded next week. Reward: Lyons infinitely more likely to put up a good score tonight.

I am leaning option A given the amount of bites at the cherry I get & that it keeps me in good shape for next week. Advice/thoughts?

Yeah I tried reversing Sheezel before and apparently if you trade out a fwd, you can't edit it to trade out a mid?

I just ended up going Dev Robertson to Cooper Harvey to make up for the $ that Sheldrick to Mills cost me. Still it seems to have its flaws.
Try to work it through Utility if you can. I also found once that going out of the site after a certain point of the complex juggle can help reset the team in Fantasy HQ.
Managed to trade out Green over DC. Can't tell you how I did it, but I did it!

Am I maybe better getting parish over zez? 70k cheaper, pod play. Zez 87 of 100 owned. But if parish shits it in and zez goes big I'm ruined

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell, not joking, I would've never guessed that.

I think it's origins are running his first and last names together - Zerrett which becomes Zez. Way back in the day there was another Merrett who played which is why he was referred to as Zerrett.

Xerri
Serong
T. Green (x2)
Oliver
D. Cameron
S. Darcy
W. Day
Docherty
Setterfield
Touk
Steele
Dunks
Greenwood
Yeo

Just under 1 premo/mp missing each round. What an absolute shitshow of a year, lol

Just changed my trades around. Was doing green and DC to zez and hh. But I don't wanna be stuck with hh. So will hold green, trade serong to Steele, DC to cogs.

Next week green to zez

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714_152015_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_152015_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 36
Xerri:tearsofjoy:
Serong
T. Green (x2)
Oliver
D. Cameron
S. Darcy
W. Day
Docherty
Setterfield
Touk
Steele
Dunks
Greenwood
Yeo

Just under 1 premo/mp missing each round. What an absolute shitshow of a year, lol
I wish we count trade an oppo - cos I think I'd get you IN this week!:tearsofjoy:

Just changed my trades around. Was doing green and DC to zez and hh. But I don't wanna be stuck with hh. So will hold green, trade serong to Steele, DC to cogs.

Next week green to zez
Green out for 3 weeks, think you have to trade now. Serong will be back next week.

That'll do me peeps. Gonna check out for the weekend, given it's not gonna be pleasant.

Might be able to do Wilmot and Johnson out Sunday night to a premo and Bowes/Hewett, to 'complete' my side still...but at this stage I'm just Sisyphus pushing that goddamn boulder for eternity lmao.

Can't wait for 2024 pre-season planning to start :tearsofjoy:

$3k off being able to switch out Titch for Green to go up to Sicily

Cameron, Serong, Titch, Green, Sheldrick this week. Just lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back