Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have Serong, Tom Mitchell, Sheldrick, Greene.

I went Sheldrick for Cooper Harvey last night (locked). And have now changed from Mitchell to Coniglio to Greene to Cognilio.

I'm fielding Wilmot, Sheezel, Johnson and Cooper Harvey with Serong (c) to take English (vc).

For my mid sub for Serong, should I do Elijiah Hewett or Tom Mitchell, assuming the latter will pick up some points as substitute?

Covid outbreak at the Crows apparently...

Add Laird, Keays and Dawson to the list then I guess. Feels like the death knell for a lot of coaches season's. Genuinely gonna switch off and just see what my score is Sunday...and then laugh at how bad it is afterwards.

That'll do me peeps. Gonna check out for the weekend, given it's not gonna be pleasant.

Might be able to do Wilmot and Johnson out Sunday night to a premo and Bowes/Hewett, to 'complete' my side still...but at this stage I'm just Sisyphus pushing that goddamn boulder for eternity lmao.

Can't wait for 2024 pre-season planning to start :tearsofjoy:

Do you want me to start the thread again for next year ??

Covid outbreak at the Crows apparently...

Even if this is serious it doesn't mean anything this year unless they're genuinely too sick to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already have my trades locked in

Sheldrick - Harvey
Cincotta - Mills

With the Green news I will just cover via Johnson and Harvey looped.

I could use Windhager as well but the games overlap. Maric out I can probably loop Windhager score for Sheezel or HH.

Appreciate I haven't copped it as bad as a lot of other people

Yep, confirmed BS

Barbara Dunkelman GIF by Rooster Teeth

Excatly what I’m gonna do, this year proved pre season research was pointless haha.

Go full vanilla, add a POD or two and that should be a nice starter

This year has been unusual because there were so many underpriced guns (particularly in DEF, RUCK & FWD) who have delivered monster averages, so it's raised the overall scoring average, thereby making it harder to make up ground, and making teams more vanilla because you'd be crazy to fade any of them.

I'm thinking Gulden, Daicos, Taranto, Dawson, Rozee, English, Marshall - all will be AA this year and were discounted to start the year. We're not going to get them at affordable price again next year so will have to go bargain hunting. Should make things more interesting.

Kind of happy with the Green out (seeing he is highly owned). Was looking to trade him this week anyway prior to the Serong suspension.

Bit fortunate I didn't trade someone in in last's nights game.

Have MJ as cover in the mids. So no donuts (yet).

Looking forward to seeing how the carnage impacts everyone.

1689321849654.png

My side is a bit cooked if I get a defender, so I can't get Sicily now. Green, Titch, DCAM means trade ins have to fill 1fwd and 1 mid.

This year has been unusual because there were so many underpriced guns (particularly in DEF, RUCK & FWD) who have delivered monster averages, so it's raised the overall scoring average, thereby making it harder to make up ground, and making teams more vanilla because you'd be crazy to fade any of them.

I'm thinking Gulden, Daicos, Taranto, Dawson, Rozee, English, Marshall - all will be AA this year and were discounted to start the year. We're not going to get them at affordable price again next year so will have to go bargain hunting. Should make things more interesting.
The mids will have a lot of unusually value picks next season, Steele and Mills will be auto picks for example.

Taranto, Dunks, Rozee, Butters will be much harder picks next year becuase I reckon they’ll lose the FWD DPP which is what made them must picks. The FWD line in general will be very tough to pick which will make it interesting indeed

Last edited:
Kind of happy with the Green out (seeing he is highly owned). Was looking to trade him this week anyway prior to the Serong suspension.

Bit fortunate I didn't trade someone in in last's nights game.

Have MJ as cover in the mids. So no donuts (yet).

Looking forward to seeing how the carnage impacts everyone.

View attachment 1738243

Moores an interesting punt. I've been keeping an eye on him all year ready to jump but just haven't seen anything that suggests he'll get back to last years scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back