Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 2 - The Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one mistake, of fielding Uwland over Wilmot ....and it was a complete oversight, cost me my league match :(

Reckon it was a fair call - but there you go.

I had your advice ringing in my ear for the first qtr of the Freo game (Cox is a trap). During the week it was trade up Cameron to Gawn, OR, trade Sheed to Cox. The irony, even though your proclamation was ringing in my ears, I kept thinking, at least I have Brennan Cox playing not Gawn injured - in front!. When Cox hit his straps a bit more - the relief was massive!o_O

I dipped a bit in ranking. Dropped to 90,000s due to all my players playing late, but got back up to the 24,000s which is decent, but went down from the 13,000s
Same - just 2026 after looking at much more. Dropped from 141 to 1052 so far. Hope to say around 500 and looked good for a while, but Cole went a but sub-par

1679826589647.png

Top 100 at 4305 - so only 84 points away atm for what it's worth - the top two have put a gap on.

Same - just 2026 after looking at much more. Dropped from 141 to 1052 so far. Hope to say around 500 and looked good for a while, but Cole went a but sub-par

View attachment 1640940

Top 100 at 4305 - so only 84 points away atm for what it's worth - the top two have put a gap on.
Good news is though it’s only round 2 and there’s a lot of time to make up ground. Gotta nail the trades this week.

Resurrection alright, from 24,000 to just under 9,000, but still disappointed.

Made mistakes by missing my loophole due to my wife organising an early dinner Saturday night, lost about 40 points on laird there, uwland on field instead of Wilmot is another 30 points, that's 70 I just let slip.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1640940

Where's the rankings page?

1987. Sitting around 14,475.

Cooked my captain should have taken the Taranto 108 instead of getting greedy with Green.
Uwland on field. Knew it would be bad, just not that pathetic.
Phillipou on field over Pedlar/Chandler.
Hayden Young displaying Zak Butters like stupidity rolling back into oncoming full forwards.

Still, no injuries and I have cash in the bank, so should be upgrade both Sheed and Callaghan.
Don't have any issues in the ruck (English/Marshall).
Jack Steel going down might allow Brad Crouch to pig it up a bit for the next month.
Bought Ziebell in a week before most.
Don't have any injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20230326_212135_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Could be wrong, but I get the feeling that this year… it’s going to be harder to upgrade our teams… other than sheezel, there are very few long term keepers that we have been able to pickup cheap…. Means all our rookie midfielders need to be upgraded, and pretty much all our mid/low end defenders. Last year we had daicos, hewett, Brodie and Tim English.

Cash gen is going to be hard as well I think… rookie aren’t setting the house on fire

Most important for people to realise it’s a long season… don’t go doing undisciplined trades just because you feel you need to make up ground in the rankings….Trading, and making sure you have good upgrade/downgrade discipline is how you make ground long term
Yep..im 600 odd points behind number 1 rank team

That can be made up with smart trading and getting spud rookies off the field but still making some money.

I’ll do two trades this week with Brodie turfed for a top premo and bar injuries shouldn’t have to tinker too much for weeks and pray Laird kills it as capt and everyone else gets good scores.

With a bit of luck there’s opportunities to go right up the rankings in just 4 weeks

Terrible game from Darcy, surely I have to upgrade to English. Not sure what else to do though, Dacios would be nice - he's a gun - but it's my D6-8 that needs a fix!

Yep..im 600 odd points behind number 1 rank team

That can be made up with smart trading and getting spud rookies off the field but still making some money.

I’ll do two trades this week with Brodie turfed for a top premo and bar injuries shouldn’t have to tinker too much for weeks and pray Laird kills it as capt and everyone else gets good scores.

With a bit of luck there’s opportunities to go right up the rankings in just 4 weeks
You are 500 (or thereabouts) behind 3rd, it narrows fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back