Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 2 - The Resurrection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my team went up 700k in value - after a $500k lift last week. Now at

1679832183861.png

No 1 is at $16.838m - $100k more

No 1 has as his team:

Young, Daicos, McGrath, Day, Constable Ginbey (Wilmot / McVee)
Oliver (VC) Andy Bray, LDU, Green, Worpel, Finn, McKenzie, Ashcroft (Davey / Uwland)
Witts, Marshall (Heath)
Coniglio, Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Sheezel, Chandler (Pedlar / Noah Long)
Chesser as Utility

Looking at his best players he has that I don't have I should target getting Andy Bray or Cogs next

Last edited:

Grundy is so very tempting ..or Cameron for an extra 100k more cash left over

Darcy to Grundy or Cameron
Brodie to LDU vs hawks this week 🤔
Off the back of a virtually solo effort for 95. It's a tough call. Cameron looked average the week before - don't envy you your decision.

View attachment 1641059

No 1 has as his team:

Oliver (VC) Andy Bray, LDU, Greem, Worpel, Finn, McKenzie, Ashcroft (Davey / Uwland)
Witts, Marshall (Heath)
Chesser as Utility
Be interesting to see if he tries to get Witts up to English or whether he rookie switches (Chesser/Uwland/Long/Heath) for cash gen

Be interesting to see if he tries to get Witts up to English or whether he rookie switches (Chesser/Uwland/Long/Heath) for cash gen
Yes, I find it interesting to see what they do as well - often it is about the timing as much as the selection that makes the difference.

Off the back of a virtually solo effort for 95. It's a tough call. Cameron looked average the week before - don't envy you your decision.
Yeah it’s a mind bender trying to ignore Darcy’s plodding mediocrity efforts and resist turfing him. Got English

Might have to ponder all this 🤔

Yeah it’s a mind bender trying to ignore Darcy’s plodding mediocrity efforts and resist turfing him. Got English

Might have to ponder all this 🤔
Darcy had a 104 too the week before in a loss to RoMa - just to add to the intrigue

Darcy had a 104 too the week before in a loss to RoMa - just to add to the intrigue
Well it’s interesting..because I can hold Darcy and just scape in ..

Brodie > LDU
JHF > Zeibel

De Goey is my only other slight concern

Have Laird, Dunk, Setters, Libba Ashcroft Hollands /Tarantino Rosy Sheezus pedlar etc

Would love a Green stinker
My 6 month old daughter does these. Trust me, you do not want. :poo:
Ha! Chesser got subbed, I knew it! That's why I traded to get him off field. So I avoided Chesser 27 and instead got Uwland's....27
The ol' rookie roulette. 27ea means you didn't lose though.
Hollands 77 vs Mackenzie 44 was a loss for me this week.
Same - just 2026 after looking at much more. Dropped from 141 to 1052 so far. Hope to say around 500 and looked good for a while, but Cole went a but sub-par

View attachment 1640940

Top 100 at 4305 - so only 84 points away atm for what it's worth - the top two have put a gap on.
Insanely close in top 20k then. 270pts behind and I'm 19k
Terrible game from Darcy, surely I have to upgrade to English. Not sure what else to do though, Dacios would be nice - he's a gun - but it's my D6-8 that needs a fix!
Has Bailey Williams and no travel this week due to derby. I'm tempted to hold.
He'll either dominate or get injured, and I have a feeling he'll get injured due to the "easy" match up.

Happy enough with this week scraping over 2k with 2,005.
Passed on TT 108 capt for Macrae.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2107 and crept into the top 1000 despite the Captain Jacko disaster.

At some point in the week I'll figure out how many points I'd have if I'd gone Cogs over Dunkley & Oliver over Macrae to start the year, with Clarry captain both weeks. Better have the vodka ready for that one.
Cracking score!

Are you getting off Sheed and Macrae this week?

Cracking score!

Are you getting off Sheed and Macrae this week?

Macrae yes - not the same guy anymore, nowhere near top 10 mids, not a reliable captain option so pointless to own.

Sheed is just treading water - Tom Phillips 2.0. Need to look at potential trades for him or else work out something else through my bench. At least he isn't losing cash.

Macrae yes - not the same guy anymore, nowhere near top 10 mids, not a reliable captain option so pointless to own.

Sheed is just treading water - Tom Phillips 2.0. Need to look at potential trades for him or else work out something else through my bench. At least he isn't losing cash.
Think you're probably right to get off Macrae...infuriating to own when he's shunted forward and to the wing. CBA's haven't been there although they have been belted the first two - so maybe that changes?

Yeah, I'm going to get off Sheed this week. Treading water is spot on. Can't see him popping a ceiling game anytime soon with how we are moving the ball quicker and how handball happy he has become.

Same - just 2026 after looking at much more. Dropped from 141 to 1052 so far. Hope to say around 500 and looked good for a while, but Cole went a but sub-par

View attachment 1640940

Top 100 at 4305 - so only 84 points away atm for what it's worth - the top two have put a gap on.
Those top two have faded Laird, Doch & Dunkley. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of rounds.

View attachment 1641059

No 1 has as his team:

Oliver (VC) Andy Bray, LDU, Green, Worpel, Finn, McKenzie, Ashcroft (Davey / Uwland)
Witts, Marshall (Heath)
Chesser as Utility

Looking at his best players he has that I don't have I should target getting Andy Bray or Cogs next
Looking at that team tells me I'm one short on defence.

Docherty down to Daicos gets my on field rookie Uwland to Hunter Clark, but not much further.

Is Clark the real deal for 90s average? Or was that hia best stretch effort in a rare win?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

2107 and crept into the top 1000 despite the Captain Jacko disaster.

At some point in the week I'll figure out how many points I'd have if I'd gone Cogs over Dunkley & Oliver over Macrae to start the year, with Clarry captain both weeks. Better have the vodka ready for that one.
Ah the old "if that dog had not stopped in the middle of the road for a crap........."

Great score and just behind you at 1052nd. Had about 60 less in this weeks score. Was bullish on Cole as a cheap rookie and I suppose I got what I deserve this week. Cam McKenzie on the field not Hollands was a miss, and decided maybe Flanders is now called Flounders.

Looking at that team tells me I'm one short on defence.

Docherty down to Daicos gets my on field rookie Uwland to Hunter Clark, but not much further.

Is Clark the real deal for 90s average? Or was that hia best stretch effort in a rare win?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Trust Clark if you must - I can't - now that I've said that he'll be an 100 average and you can thank me later:rolleyes:

Ah the old "if that dog had not stopped in the middle of the road for a crap........."

Great score and just behind you at 1052nd. Had about 60 less in this weeks score. Was bullish on Cole as a cheap rookie and I suppose I got what I deserve this week. Cam McKenzie on the field not Hollands was a miss, and decided maybe Flanders is now called Flounders.
Macrae is more of a if that owner (Bevo) hadn’t left that dog in the forward line he wouldn’t have crapped all over my team

Lachie Neale & Ryan Burton; i give up a lot.

Neale is 29 while McCluggage is 25.

I have McInerney as ruck, i know Jackson won't score well for another year at least but Oscar won't improve at all and doesn't sole ruck that much.

Neale went 107 last year, Clug 102 but without Dunkley and Ashcroft.

Clug has dropped 2 50's in a row, might have to re-watch the game as i was only watching Neale, Port & Melbourne pretty restrictive fantasy wise maybe?
Neale is a captain option. If you’ve got other captain options I’d consider it. Mcclugagge is too good a player to continue dropping 50’s

Neale is a captain option. If you’ve got other captain options I’d consider it. Mcclugagge is too good a player to continue dropping 50’s
I have Doch, Ryan, Mills, Baz & Anderson so captaincy not a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back