Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 54 points trading in Bont over Zerrett and another 70 points captaining him over English

So 2412 with a half from Sheezel to come feels alright but could have been so so much better…

2532 with a 1/4 from LDU and Sheezel to come, for once it's fun watching the round and overall ranking climb in the last round.

Big shout out to team Tenz Titans, brought in the bearded one this week and had the gonads to whack the C on him

ffs ldu has made me lost my league matchup, ofc junk in the last term

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn that was a special weekend.

2584, 17 tons, 98, 97, 90, 87, 67.

Ended up 5 short of my highest ever score 2589 back in the day.

Finally into the top 10k

And owning this unique midfield looks pretty good right now

Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 5.21.30 pm.png

One more point would have been the cherry on top, pretty stoked though to beat my previous highest score this year by nearly 200pts, having the C on the highest scorer of the round helps.
Up 2.5k spots to 21,600

I've had a mare changing my trades today
I had a completed side even at last bye round.
Come round 18, D-Cam is out injured.
I went D-Cam from F6, to Dylan Moore for his 2 easy match ups, 75 against North, 76 against Richmond. Had enough of that, and got Baz Smith for him this week who bombed with a 69. (couldn't over spent as I upgraded Keays to LDU which gained 58pts) So this week Baz gets a $300k upgrade. Not even sure why I went there.

Scored 2,512 this week with Mills, Neale, Bazlenka, T.T, Docherty, Titch all letting the team down.

2653 ranked 87 for the round, highlight of my fantasy career 😂

The only time I've been in the top 100 for the week, I still managed to lose a league game....

only I can succeed and fail so badly at the same time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back