Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding to 'lock' Darcy Cameron as an out tonight, and figure out the trades based on looping. Have set up HH and Luke Jackson as D/F emergencies.

Ideal outcome is being able to grab Dunkley, and then Flanders for Day or a rookie swap and bank enough cash to get Sicily and Parish next week.

If both do well: Dunkley in for DC, Flanders in for Day, Flanders rides the pine as 23rd with no way of getting him on.
If Jackson does well, HH does not: Dunkley in for DC, rookie downgrade (Day has to play in defence to cover HH) to fund the Dunkley inclusion. OR, Sicily in for DC, Day to Flanders
If HH does well, Jackson does not: Dunkley in for DC, Day to Flanders (on field)
If neither do well: either pray to the gods, or go Cameron to Flanders, Wilmot to Sheezel, and have a 24th man.

Thoughts? Right call to jettison Darcy Cam ahead of HH/Jackson/Day?

Ah, s**t

Decided to go Marshall > Gawn, can't really see much difference in their scoring (unless Grundy spoils the show) and Gawn can go large. Gives me enough cash to get Dunkley in for Keays plus keeping Elijah for a couple more games (was the other option for Dunks funds)
Leaves me with Chesser, Hewett, Fletcher and Lord as downgrade options over the last 4 rounds.

Stuck on trading mills or hh. Windy conditions in Ballarat for hh but last week they chipped around and used him like last year. Mills only excuse is himself, not attacking the ball and standing back. Hmmm

Stuck on trading mills or hh. Windy conditions in Ballarat for hh but last week they chipped around and used him like last year. Mills only excuse is himself, not attacking the ball and standing back. Hmmm
I am tossing up trading Day, Mills or HH as well.

Either Sic or Dunks coming in.

Currently leading towards Day out, he's more consistent but not the ceiling of the others?

I am tossing up trading Day, Mills or HH as well.

Either Sic or Dunks coming in.

Currently leading towards Day out, he's more consistent but not the ceiling of the others?
I'm most confident in day tbh. s**t didn't go his way last week, benched 12 minutes in the first. 55 point second half. Dude has a good fantasy game and is due for sure with a nice matchup mate.

I'm most confident in day tbh. s**t didn't go his way last week, benched 12 minutes in the first. 55 point second half. Dude has a good fantasy game and is due for sure with a nice matchup mate.
I missed all footy last weekend. Worried he might be in defence this week?

As meh as Mills has been so far I can’t really bring myself to trade him yet. Most likely player out of my options to bite me and finish as a top 8 mid (although my other player is Keays not Berg so it’s probably an easier call for me). Mills has the role, has the past, and has all the scoring avenues

Contemplating Whitfield.
Hmm. Haven't been sucked in by him this year yet. Quick, start the game so I can't trade him in.
LDU/Touk/Telly/Butters are other cheap options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back