Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Mitch Owens is a better matchup for Sicily than Windy (who could go to NWM).

Owens did a bit of a job on him late last year. It'll either be him, or Cordy will come in specifically for the job (to release Owens to be the dynamic matchwinner they need him to be). Or Ross is playing smoke and mirrors. All options possible.

Windy as a tag threat feels like jumping at shadows now. He's barely tagged all year. Bytel did the job on Serong in round 1. He cooled down Noah Anderson a few weeks ago. That aside, has he tagged anyone? Feels like they don't tag in the mids under Lyon, and if they do, if Bytel's playing he'd be more likely to do the job.

Owens did a bit of a job on him late last year. It'll either be him, or Cordy will come in specifically for the job (to release Owens to be the dynamic matchwinner they need him to be). Or Ross is playing smoke and mirrors. All options possible.

Windy as a tag threat feels like jumping at shadows now. He's barely tagged all year. Bytel did the job on Serong in round 1. He cooled down Noah Anderson a few weeks ago. That aside, has he tagged anyone? Feels like they don't tag in the mids under Lyon, and if they do, if Bytel's playing he'd be more likely to do the job.
I say this with the greatest of respect for one of the few living bulldogs premiership players, but if Ross is bringing Cordy in to do anything other than stand in a hole in the D50 or F50 then The Tank is officially on at St Kilda.

New to the site and relatively new to fantasy, this is the first season I've been in with a chance of actually having a complete team.

1690417314838.png

I'm doing Johnson to Steele and Hobbs to Jackson this week just coz they were going to keep bottoming out in price. If Laird doesn't play I might just have to risk Hewett on-field. I know it's not a great team, but still aiming for top 10k maybe.

New to the site and relatively new to fantasy, this is the first season I've been in with a chance of actually having a complete team.

View attachment 1756836

I'm doing Johnson to Steele and Hobbs to Jackson this week just coz they were going to keep bottoming out in price. If Laird doesn't play I might just have to risk Hewett on-field. I know it's not a great team, but still aiming for top 10k maybe.
Welcome aboard mate. Good luck.

Who needs to go? Maybe Impey to a Docherty, or a top MID?

Scored 2420 last week so struggling a bit here haha

1690433164168.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just found another trade.

Chesser > Rookie
Himmelberg > Dunkley

or

Marshall > Gawn
Himmelberg > Dunkley

I'm rank 292 so going Marshall to Gawn could be a good POD?

what does everyone think?
I am loathed to offer advice with how my team is.
With RoMo - where there’s smoke
Gawn has the Grundy factor so I put Jacko to R2
Then using the rookie to loop.
Chesser not much of an option for looping though.
No Grundy = points neutral with a rook up your sleeve
Also avoiding the RoMa risk

So sic vs dunks this week
Sic tag flag, and if no blanck he plays second tall which means his scoring could be all over the place.

Now news that Dunkley didn't train until today due to calf soreness post game. Erghhhhh

sheezel or flanders for f6? Sheezel is safer, but I do like the look of flanders. Only question is will he be able to pump out points like that each week.

If it gets you Dunkley next week id go Sheezel.
Yep ....I've done this weeks trades, with a view to getting Dunkley next week ....after another $25K price-drop

So, wanted to bank enough cash for next week

Chesser to Nankervis :whitecheck:

Walsh to Sheezel :whitecheck: ......Both Sheezel & Nankervis expected to rise $25K approx

$100K in the bank for Dunkley next week ......Himmelberg or Keays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back