Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys/gals..can anyone tell me if i move gus sheldrick into my utility spot and trade sheldrick to a 200k midfielder/forward who plays on Sunday, if i can edit the trade between now and Saturday night and trade him for Visentini if i hear whispers on Saturday Ro Ma is out? Not that clear to me if it is possible. It worked now with my edit trade feature but that is before Sheldrick has played on Sat night, of course (i will possible have 25 mins after Sydney bouncedown before Port plays to make the edit)

Last edited:
Hey guys/gals..can anyone tell me if i move gus sheldrick into my utility spot and trade sheldrick to a 200k midfielder/forward who plays on Sunday, if i can edit the trade between now and Saturday night and trade him for Visentini if i hear whispers on Saturday Ro Ma is out? Not that clear to me if it is possible. It worked now with my edit trade feature but that is before Sheldrick has played on Sat night, of course (i will possible have 25 mins after Sydney bouncedown before Port plays to make the edit)

Yes you absolutely can. If he's in your utility spot you can shift him to anyone.

Given I was doing a one down one up this week anyway I think Visentini is the go.

Pretty much at the stage of letting the bench rot now anyway so the the ~30 I potentially get for him covering Marshall is better than paying 30k extra for Nankervis who I won’t get to cash out anyway and is also a chance of getting dropped as well

Last edited:
Last edited:
So I was at Splendour last week and this week I have had covid, so this is my first time looking at my team all week when not heavily intoxicated.

1690523063348.png

I brought in LDU and Hewett last week for Green and a rookie as cover for Laird.

Looking at the side I still have a few issues:
Day who I want to get to Sic
Brouch/Mills average to poor recent scoring
Marshall possible out?
Sheezel/HH - scored well last week - how long does it continue?

Probably a watch on the Hawks team this week (ie selection of Blanck). Feel like this are options:
1690523238774.png

1690523286281.png

Sheezel should be fine vs eagles and was back in defence?
HH has 58 BE now so can hold and dogs do give up points.

Any other ideas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy E.
Campbell E.

Doesn't get any easier. What are you guys doing with Marshall?
FWIW There was some training notes on the Saints board and there was a point that the poster observed that Marshall said he was right to go and it seems he trained today according to the other notes

As for Grundy, he won't be sub. Goodwin ain't Chris Fagan.

If anyone has a complete team and looking for a luxury trade, Reilly O'Brien will get 50 hitouts against Visenti in the Showdown this weekend.

So I was at Splendour last week and this week I have had covid, so this is my first time looking at my team all week when not heavily intoxicated.

View attachment 1757748

I brought in LDU and Hewett last week for Green and a rookie as cover for Laird.

Looking at the side I still have a few issues:
Day who I want to get to Sic
Brouch/Mills average to poor recent scoring
Marshall possible out?
Sheezel/HH - scored well last week - how long does it continue?

Probably a watch on the Hawks team this week (ie selection of Blanck). Feel like this are options:
View attachment 1757751

View attachment 1757752

Sheezel should be fine vs eagles and was back in defence?
HH has 58 BE now so can hold and dogs do give up points.

Any other ideas?
Looks like you’ve drawn a Blanck on the bench.

If anyone has a complete team and looking for a luxury trade, Reilly O'Brien will get 50 hitouts against Visenti in the Showdown this weekend.
Yep, there's some juicy ruck matchups this weekend.

Gawn v Soldo
Xerri v Williams
Marshall v Meek

Sheezal vs Cogs?
Sheezal better run home but I feel slightly sick bringing in a rookie
I have the same Q with sheezel or flanders, him and cogs should be comfortable 100 odd scorers for the rest of the year so maybe grab sheezel for the better value

Deciding to 'lock' Darcy Cameron as an out tonight, and figure out the trades based on looping. Have set up HH and Luke Jackson as D/F emergencies.

Ideal outcome is being able to grab Dunkley, and then Flanders for Day or a rookie swap and bank enough cash to get Sicily and Parish next week.

If both do well: Dunkley in for DC, Flanders in for Day, Flanders rides the pine as 23rd with no way of getting him on.
If Jackson does well, HH does not: Dunkley in for DC, rookie downgrade (Day has to play in defence to cover HH) to fund the Dunkley inclusion. OR, Sicily in for DC, Day to Flanders
If HH does well, Jackson does not: Dunkley in for DC, Day to Flanders (on field)
If neither do well: either pray to the gods, or go Cameron to Flanders, Wilmot to Sheezel, and have a 24th man.

Thoughts? Right call to jettison Darcy Cam ahead of HH/Jackson/Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back