Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if it's just Flanders ???

Can't see him keeping it up with Touk getting most of his mid time back, and Flanders' dropping down.

Been solid, but Suns won't dominate possession as much as they have been the last 4 weeks, IMO.

Or perhaps sheezel given the Kangas' fixture.

Not with their tendency to put him forward whenever they're trying to win. Definitely a possibility, but I still think Butters, and to a lesser extent Macrae, could be better picks for the last few weeks.

Looking at all the data, probably have to go with Butters given his CBA's, role and high ceiling. Still not a stellar pick given his last few weeks though.

Can't see him keeping it up with Touk getting most of his mid time back, and Flanders' dropping down.

Been solid, but Suns won't dominate possession as much as they have been the last 4 weeks, IMO.

Fair points, but I can't see anyone else for that spot right now....

Not with their tendency to put him forward whenever they're trying to win. Definitely a possibility, but I still think Butters, and to a lesser extent Macrae, could be better picks for the last few weeks.

Looking at all the data, probably have to go with Butters given his CBA's, role and high ceiling. Still not a stellar pick given his last few weeks though.
Can definitely confirm it’s not Daniels, that god dam turd!!

Not with their tendency to put him forward whenever they're trying to win.

Shouldn’t be an issue for the last four weeks. If we can’t beat west coast, I can’t see us being competitive in any of those games lol

F6 seems to be a great position for a POD so Butters is the one I wouldn't target. His high ownership (74% in top 1,000) and recent form (3rd av of 85, 5RA of 89) screams avoid.

Note to self.
If you ask for assistance… I’ll provide it by not giving any advice.
Was nervous entering conversation with LukeBatty97
You’re another level.
Seriously though - Best of luck to you. 👍😀
Thanks fam. Haha I'll take advice from anywhere.

Currently tossing up between trading Jackson or Neale (due to a potential tag), can't exactly trade both without bringing in a seriously dodgy mid pricer (like Gaff or Atkins).

Currently tossing up between trading Jackson or Neale (due to a potential tag), can't exactly trade both without bringing in a seriously dodgy mid pricer (like Gaff or Atkins).

How much ITB?
Could you do Neale & Jackson to LDU and Flanders?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 8k ITB so not enough for that. Have 693k after trading in LDU. Really is nothing in that price range.

Ok yeah, better off going one up one down then. Good luck

Hey mate. I joined you on the Jackson pick. Horrible luck, all the data was there and there is no reason he has been a can. But that's the nature of the game. Neale is horrible with a tag but should be okay in the next few weeks, I'd jump off Jackson first.

View attachment 1761325
69k in bank

Thoughts ?

Thinking I cash in Chesser then its either Mills to Parish with $0, or Day to Merrett +90k
Day scored 119 in defence.
Mills scored 58 in the midfield. Mills to Parish and it’s not even close. Get Merrett next week.

Really for the life of me trying to figure out who the best F6 is at the moment. Have HH, but trying to figure out who should be replacing him in 2 weeks time...and no idea.

Thinking either Butters or Macrae...but honestly, it's a crapshoot after the Top 5.
If I weren't still fielding rookies, I'd trade Butters out. He's been scoring terrible lately.

Day scored 119 in defence.
Mills scored 58 in the midfield. Mills to Parish and it’s not even close. Get Merrett next week.
Think you are right. Chesser to Fahey (or any 200k player that pops up) and Mills to Parish leaves me with the following Best 22.

Dawson, Daicos, Docherty, Sicily, Sinclair, Stewart
Petracca, Brayshaw, Steele, B.Crouch, Parish, LDU, T.Miller, W.Day
Gawn, English
Taranto, Gulden, Coniglio, Rozee, Butters, Macrae

Next week Hewett downgrade then either Day/Macrae to Merrett/Dunkley.

If Touk Miller tags this week, he's gonna suddenly be a whole lot LESS likeable.

He's always had tagging roles in the Q-Clash, usually pissing off Dayne Zorko but Neale copped it this time.
Please stay away from Dawson.

If Touk Miller tags this week, he's gonna suddenly be a whole lot LESS likeable.

He's always had tagging roles in the Q-Clash, usually pissing off Dayne Zorko but Neale copped it this time.
Please stay away from Dawson.

And Laird....

I'm ranked 21.5k so this is certainly from anywhere:p

If you're looking at a cheap option maybe Matt Couch at 703k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back