Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windy has more money to make. Depends. If you’re trading the other one next week I would be doing HH first

Windhager out next week for me assuming all goes well !!

Wondering if i should downgrade rookie and Soldo to Flanders/Sheezel

or

Piss Neale off for Matt Crouch and Soldo to Flanders/Sheezel

Mills out this week
Cripps out next week.

Can't get to my preferred targets of Merrett or Bont via Mills (or Cripps if I hold Mills), was going to bring Jelly in to give me the cash for a Cripps > Bont next week but that would leave things open for a Finn tag on the Bont.
I like the Dons next couple of games so I might forego Bont until his matchup against WCE the following round and grab Parish this week instead of Jelly with Merrett the week after

So getting in Merrett via Day or DC, and was leaning towards Day. However AFL article suggests Cox may be dropped this week. If he is, what do I do?

Think I’m biting the bullet, got through to my prelim and going Whitfield this week (unless someone wants to talk me into NWM), next week Windy to Dunks and for a hopefully grand final, Day to Bont (fingers crossed nil injuries)

Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 12.41.38 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 12.54.29 am.png

Thinking of bringing Dunks back this week, and waiting a week on Bont given his high BE. Dunks comes in to replace Windy, who is relegated to the bench as a loop option with HH (or rather HH on the bench as the loop as he plays first).

Will have $113k in the bank for next week to kickstart the funding of bringing in Bont, with the plan to downgrade Windy to a rookie, upgrade HH to Bont and swing Flanders FWD. The team will then be virtually complete with Day the only real upgrade need. Happy days!

Hewett to Banks
N. Martin to Dunkley (c) ?

Think I’m biting the bullet, got through to my prelim and going Whitfield this week (unless someone wants to talk me into NWM), next week Windy to Dunks and for a hopefully grand final, Day to Bont (fingers crossed nil injuries)
I'll talk you into NWM.

He's an absolute jet, 20 years old with the ball on a string. Takes kick in's, overlaps and gets 1-2. Sinclair gets the tag and NWM gets a free run every single week.

Plus have you heard of Marvel Tax? His next 3 games at Marvel. Under a roof, quick switches, no brainer

This is currently my side post doing Hewitt (was M9 last round) to Visenti (cheap rook holdover for now) and Himmelberg to Dunkley but I am now considering changing the second trade to Will Day to Parish who has North and WCE coming up which means leaving HH at F6. Essentially comes down to Day and Dunkley on field vs Parish and HH. Think the first is probably the safer. Thoughts?

Team Round 21.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12k short of desired trade in of Parish

So atm thinking
E Hewett to 200k
Windy to Libba
Thinking has now changed to
Neale to Parish and
Tarranto to Laird

Gives 1 more week for Hewett and windy to make more money (Windy F6)

Think I might fall shirt 20k getting Tarranto back to following week, so might do a Flanders for 1 week then get TT back for north match up

Think I'm about to full ruin my team 🤣 with JL flagging that he will tag Neale, he needs to go. Other issue is I have HH. Best I can do is get jelly with a horrid run, and DC. Ergh
Do you think that trading Neale out is a better option then DC/Day? If I do Neale out, I can have DC and Day as loops on the bench and have Windy as back up

I just realised we only have 4 weeks of AFL fantasy left. Gonna miss you guys in the off season 😭

I'll still be complaining about things for a few weeks after the season ends (mostly about WaynesWorld19 to be fair), so there will still be some activity here....

I'll still be complaining about things for a few weeks after the season ends (mostly about WaynesWorld19 to be fair), so there will still be some activity here....
And I've admired your efforts ......you've worked hard at it

I'll talk you into NWM.

He's an absolute jet, 20 years old with the ball on a string. Takes kick in's, overlaps and gets 1-2. Sinclair gets the tag and NWM gets a free run every single week.

Plus have you heard of Marvel Tax? His next 3 games at Marvel. Under a roof, quick switches, no brainer
Love it. Thanks mate, good talking, I’ve made the change

This has me rethinking about bringing Parish in, he just doesn't seem to have the ceiling with 2 highest scores for the year being 125 & 126, I know he's got a couple of good matchups but this bloke is a tier above when fit with a 133 & 146 in his last 4 and 3 games in a row at Marvel......

1691033859561.png

30k in the bank.

Mills has to go.

Original thought was
Mills & Hewett to Viney/Libba and 200k

However if Neale is to be tagged, I can't get much via Neale and Mills.

Option 2 is.
Mills & Maric to NWM/Anderson/Jelly/Touk or Whitfield & 200k donut
Loop Hewett and Neale. Will only get to see a half time score of Windy/Hewett to make a decision however.

Anyone else got any better ideas?

Pretty happy with the side, its just Mills, Neale and to a lesser extent Butters and Day who are problematic atm. Need to get Bont into the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back