Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might trade Neale and daicos out with the Finn tag confirmed. Still have hh but can't get much out of him and Neale. So Neale and daicos to nwm and Laird. Next week hh to anyone. Make or break move
Worried about the hawks releasing the tag early like they did last week against the saints?

Got the ick after last week so took a 3 day vacay from Fantasy. Back feeling as indecisive and cynical as ever.

Just hung on to top 1k, no spotfires this week, have 23 premos + wilmot still, with the weakest in the 22 being Sheezel, Jackson, Flanders & then Himmelberg as 23rd. No looping possible this week unless Deven Robertson either isn't in the 26 tonight, or doesn't make the flight over and we know he doesn't. 222k banked.

Trading options seem to be one of

Fix up the weakest links (Sheezel, Jackson, HH, Flanders) using the surplus cash. Problem is, I'm pretty bullish on Sheezel, Jackson & Flanders not being problems for me, so kinda don't want to.

1) Wilmot to a rookie, Himmelberg to Dunkley. Flanders/Jackson becomes 23rd man. ~300k banked for next week where I can do a clear double upgrade.
2) Sheezel to Sicily, Flanders to J. Kelly/Touk
3) Sheezel to Short, Flanders to Parish or Himmelberg to Green/LDU/Libba/Treloar

Proactively fade premiums before disaster and trust in the mid pricers to do their job, or try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

4) Neale to Parish, Butters to Dunkley
5) Neale to Parish, Sheezel to Sicily
6) Neale to Dunkley, Himmelberg to Jayden Short (one of Jackson/Flanders/Sheezel 23rd)
7) Neale to J. Kelly, Flanders to Dunkley
8) Neale to Touk/Short, Himmelberg to Dunkley (LJ/Sheezel/Flanders 23rd)
9) Neale to Parish, Flanders to Treloar/Green/LDU/Libba
10) Neale to Dunkley, Daicos to Sicily, 145k banked
11) Daicos to Short, Himmelberg to Dunkley, 125k banked (LJ/Sheezel/Flanders 23rd)
12) Marshall to Gawn, Himmelberg to Dunkley, 55k banked

Like Parish with his next 2 and steady, safe, consistent points. Dunkley speaks for himself, Sicily I'm a little worried about oppo attention, I weirdly still like Treloar, Short is a big risk coming off injury and with a high BE, but in that role he's top 6 and Dogs leak to defenders. But Short in any of the above could be Nic Newman - who has StK this week and Doc looks set for a midfield run with Walsh/Cerra out for the next couple.

Thoughts/advice? Is Neale definitely the premium to fade here? I'm petrified coaches will go after him now given the blueprint GC set and the result. + he probably wasn't top 8 anyway. Noah Anderson, Butters, Daicos, Taranto all could be the blokes to jump off.

Got the ick after last week so took a 3 day vacay from Fantasy. Back feeling as indecisive and cynical as ever.

Just hung on to top 1k, no spotfires this week, have 23 premos + wilmot still, with the weakest in the 22 being Sheezel, Jackson, Flanders & then Himmelberg as 23rd. No looping possible this week unless Deven Robertson either isn't in the 26 tonight, or doesn't make the flight over and we know he doesn't. 222k banked.

Trading options seem to be one of

Fix up the weakest links (Sheezel, Jackson, HH, Flanders) using the surplus cash. Problem is, I'm pretty bullish on Sheezel, Jackson & Flanders not being problems for me, so kinda don't want to.

1) Wilmot to a rookie, Himmelberg to Dunkley. Flanders/Jackson becomes 23rd man. ~300k banked for next week where I can do a clear double upgrade.
2) Sheezel to Sicily, Flanders to J. Kelly/Touk
3) Sheezel to Short, Flanders to Parish or Himmelberg to Green/LDU/Libba/Treloar

Proactively fade premiums before disaster and trust in the mid pricers to do their job, or try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

4) Neale to Parish, Butters to Dunkley
5) Neale to Parish, Sheezel to Sicily
6) Neale to Dunkley, Himmelberg to Jayden Short (one of Jackson/Flanders/Sheezel 23rd)
7) Neale to J. Kelly, Flanders to Dunkley
8) Neale to Touk/Short, Himmelberg to Dunkley (LJ/Sheezel/Flanders 23rd)
9) Neale to Parish, Flanders to Treloar/Green/LDU/Libba
10) Neale to Dunkley, Daicos to Sicily, 145k banked
11) Daicos to Short, Himmelberg to Dunkley, 125k banked (LJ/Sheezel/Flanders 23rd)
12) Marshall to Gawn, Himmelberg to Dunkley, 55k banked

Like Parish with his next 2 and steady, safe, consistent points. Dunkley speaks for himself, Sicily I'm a little worried about oppo attention, I weirdly still like Treloar, Short is a big risk coming off injury and with a high BE, but in that role he's top 6 and Dogs leak to defenders. But Short in any of the above could be Nic Newman - who has StK this week and Doc looks set for a midfield run with Walsh/Cerra out for the next couple.

Thoughts/advice? Is Neale definitely the premium to fade here? I'm petrified coaches will go after him now given the blueprint GC set and the result. + he probably wasn't top 8 anyway. Noah Anderson, Butters, Daicos, Taranto all could be the blokes to jump off.
I think that you've identified the weakest link in your team and the biggest benefit in option 1, Jackson and Flanders are pretty handy to loop, plus you get a clear double upgrade next week where I think it will be clearer exactly which players need to be moved on.
I brought the 2 in that you mentioned in option 12 last week with Marshall and Keays being the outs.

Hate having Darcy Parish in my team

Hate having Darcy Parish in my team
Star Wars Hate GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking fixtures/form etc into account.. who do you want for the last month

Butters/Zerrett
Jacko/laird

I'm so stuck.
Neale and hh to Flanders and jelly
Daicos and Neale to nwm and jelly type
Neale or hh to Laird, hold the other.
So many options. Need to make a play for the hat and win my cash league 🧐

I'm so stuck.
I considered Daicos to Newman and use the near $200k on someone else (1 week play) due to that tag threat but I've had cash sitting on the bench since the last bye week due to side ways trades. Determined to offload Sheldrick this week.
I can see merit in trading out taggable players. Neale doesn't bother me to much.

I'm so stuck.
I wouldn't be going Jelly personally. Can you go like NWM and Laird from Daicos and Neale?

Didn't even think of trading Daicos, I'm intrigued by it. Thinking of doing it myself 🤔

Remember Finn released the tag on Sinclair very early on, so same could happen to Daicos
It could but daicos is arguebly the best player in AFL and is alot more damaging. And there is no one else really to tag. The only reason Finn is in, is to tag. If daicos wasn't in, Finn wouldn't play as he's poor at actual AFL.

It could but daicos is arguebly the best player in AFL and is alot more damaging. And there is no one else really to tag. The only reason Finn is in, is to tag. If daicos wasn't in, Finn wouldn't play as he's poor at actual AFL.

I reckon Finn will tag the s**t out of Daicos

He did it in Round 21 to Touk last year and basically stop Touk from winning the Brownlow

PORT Adelaide has been dealt another injury blow with ruckman Scott Lycett to undergo surgery on his knee.

Visenti stocks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back