Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
How are you positioned for the last few weeks of the year ? Can you afford to downgrade - or do you have a must win league finals matchup to consider ?

What do you do with Daicos ? Who do you go to ??

For me: likely Daicos to Docherty, Windhager to Butters, Flanders at F6 for another week. Cashed rookies will have to wait a week... Means I'll leave some money on the bench at the end, but what can you do ?

Having the week off in one of my leagues. I’m going all in on Hawks this week due to them playing at the Tasmanian Snowbowl

Naicos to Sicdog

Vlaustin to Ward (via Scott to DEF)

Tigs have Saints this week and we all know the defender leak scoring thing so I still may hold him and hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naicos to Young
Keays to Tom Green

Already had the Top 6 defenders I wanted, so going a bit unique and will bring in Short up against the leaky Saints.

HH > Butters the other trade.

222K remaining. Hoping Hewett makes enough this week, alongside Cincotta, so I can grab Oliver and complete my side in Round 23 (finally!). Free trade in Round 24 for the first time (hopefully).

Will give me:

DEF: Dawson, Sic, Doch, Sinclair, Stewart, Short (so many S's loll)

MID: Bont, Oliver, Zerrett, Laird, Serong, Brouch, Bray, Steele

RUC: English, RoMa

FWD: Taranto, Gulden, Cogs, Rozee, Dunks, Butters

1691320354553.png

Current side after this weeks trades.

Next week - Hewett to 200K. Would have loved to get Borlase in - but I won't have time to cash him out and I doubt he goes 90 each week....

Will leave me around 280k to upgrade somewhere.... Flanders to Cogs - perhaps. Maybe Jackson instead for a POD. Lowest performing mid to Libba/Petracca ???

Already had the Top 6 defenders I wanted, so going a bit unique and will bring in Short up against the leaky Saints.

HH > Butters the other trade.

222K remaining. Hoping Hewett makes enough this week, alongside Cincotta, so I can grab Oliver and complete my side in Round 23 (finally!). Free trade in Round 24 for the first time (hopefully).

Will give me:

DEF: Dawson, Sic, Doch, Sinclair, Stewart, Short (so many S's loll)

MID: Bont, Oliver, Zerrett, Laird, Serong, Brouch, Bray, Steele

RUC: English, RoMa

FWD: Taranto, Gulden, Cogs, Rozee, Dunks, Butters
Yeah Short or Ziebell for me i think.

View attachment 1766923

Current side after this weeks trades.

Next week - Hewett to 200K. Would have loved to get Borlase in - but I won't have time to cash him out and I doubt he goes 90 each week....

Will leave me around 280k to upgrade somewhere.... Flanders to Cogs - perhaps. Maybe Jackson instead for a POD. Lowest performing mid to Libba/Petracca ???
Pretty nice team. Don't see what all the fuss is about :thumbsu:

Not letting the Daics injury derail my plan of bringing in Le Bont, so he goes out for Bont with my spare $250k in the bank and Sheez goes back into DEF and Flanders FWD.

Then with my spare $110k it's a matter of deciding if I upgrade HH, but big issue is who to in the range of $776k?

Otherwise I can trade Sheez to anyone in the range of $885k. Heeeeelp would be appreciated, thanks ladies and gents!

Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 12.00.29 am.png

Not letting the Daics injury derail my plan of bringing in Le Bont, so he goes out for Bont with my spare $250k in the bank and Sheez goes back into DEF and Flanders FWD.

Then with my spare $110k it's a matter of deciding if I upgrade HH, but big issue is who to in the range of $776k?

Otherwise I can trade Sheez to anyone in the range of $885k. Heeeeelp would be appreciated, thanks ladies and gents!

View attachment 1767037
Hayden Young. Full time on baller now and is only 740

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back