Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daicos > Sicily
Windhanger > Ziebell
Or
Daicos > Newman
Windhanger > Jackson/Butters

I think considering my match up in the prelim (one week ahead) I want to get Sicily since he has him. I’m 4k off getting Sicily and Jackson…bugger.

Next week Day/NWM to bont for the gf if I get there. Caaaaarn
Like the top option. Ziebell will get fed the pill the last few weeks

Naicos - Newmann
Windy - Libba/Trac (29k itb)
Vs
Naicos - Newmann
Windy - Ziebell (343k itb)

Would have to wait for teams (confirm Ziebs isn't sub again) but am considering the risky option #2
Would make Dcam to Oliver easy next week. Could also do Doch in #2 over Newman but not sure he scores more TBH

Argh, just realised my trades will be pretty much locked Friday with Daicos and Titch out.

Huge load of DPP swapping so trade edit might only offer limited relief.
Might be a peaceful weekend locking them in Friday anyway.
Gonna loop Ziebell and Baz Smith for F6.
Thats like Masters games vs Special Olympics for an F6 score.

Last edited:
Was just about to say this. Reversed trades the minute I heard. Could be a good shout next week, but Williams is definitely no slouch.
He doesn't seem to restrict opposition rucks from scoring though. He just scores ok himself with a decent number clearances, hitouts, few marks, kicks, tackles and the odd goal.
Since the bye,

Hickey 90 / McLean 106 (Williams 83)
Marshall 130 (Williams 121)
McInerney 95 (Williams 69)
Soldo 107 (Williams 67)
Tom De Koning 105 (Williams 85)
Xerri 86 / Goldstein 79 (Williams 104)
Phillips 77 / Bryan 49 (Williams 37) we comprehensively lost the ruck battle last week, so WCE should've copped the suspension and given Williams a rest, but that would rule him out of the Brownlow so there's that. 😂

Yeh, i mean - i already have Jacko so the 149 is in the bank.. but i wouldnt not bring him in because its Williams lol You're also getting a two for one at minimum given its Visentini the week after. Another 149 is fanciful but im expecting a ton. In the first derby Darcy was the top scorer with a zillion HO's and Jacko nearly tonned as the Fwd/ruck

Yeh, i mean - i already have Jacko so the 149 is in the bank.. but i wouldnt not bring him in because its Williams lol You're also getting a two for one at minimum given its Visentini the week after. Another 149 is fanciful but im expecting a ton. In the first derby Darcy was the top scorer with a zillion HO's and Jacko nearly tonned as the Fwd/ruck
Same for me
Good for F6 if you own.

What thoughts on Newman v Short
I’m thinking short to get cash for mid upgrade of Steele/Neale.

Same for me
Good for F6 if you own.

What thoughts on Newman v Short
I’m thinking short to get cash for mid upgrade of Steele/Neale.
I think i like Newman - purely for the possible ceiling. Short will get kick numbers somewhere in the 20's but doesnt tend to stuff the other stats enough to go more than a smaller 100 most of the time. Newman can play the Ziebell role vs Melb this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who goes first Sheezel or Windhager?

(Sheezel let’s me get any midfielder, Windy let’s me get Green or Treloar as best option)

Who goes first Sheezel or Windhager?

(Sheezel let’s me get any midfielder, Windy let’s me get Green or Treloar as best option)
Windy. Sheezel usually bounces back after a quiet game.

Green could be a good POD

Jacko or Butters...genuinely conflicted...

Leaning Jacko as I have all week...but Butters seems to be the last 'Top 6' forward, on the basis of his performances all year.

Probably will go Jacko due to Butters having a difficult match up this week, and a possible tag coming his way...but still unsure given how annoying it is watching him when I don't have him.

The amount of times I exclaimed 'f*ck off Butters' even though Geelong were winning a lot of the night, was downright ridiculous, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back