Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanted to go E. Hewett down and Libba up to Clarry but I've got so many spuds on the team so probably need to go more sideways

Perhaps
Libba - M. Crouch
DCam - Butters

Unsure Oliver or English
Think both will be large this week.

Bench downgrade to grab cash, then upgrade Gawn to English or Dunks to Oliver. Not sure I trust Dunks or Gawn, so can’t split them that way either!
Highly likely Grundy gets dropped again after that insipid performance on the weekend so hold tight with Gawn

1692238076887.png

Last week I ended up trading Daicos and Windhager for Serong and Ziebell. Didn't end up taking Ziebell score so in the end it was a slight fail however I just snuck home in my league matchup no thanks to Dunks, Brouch, Neale who were all unique. Sinc and NWM got me home.

Currently have 2 quality bench scorers on the pine - Hewett and Ziebell.
Issues on field include - Dunks, Neale, Sheezel(?), Brouch(?). Doc availabilty also a ?

Unfortunately my bench rookies are not useful this week to loop (Harvey, DMW) pending selection of Cowan and Fahey and Dunks and Neale are tomorrow night.

Any ideas on what to do? Obviously I could trade Ziebell and Hewett to Bont/Sic/Oliver type and then only have a Neale on the bench looped.

Here are unique scorers for my matchup this week (I am on right) - not ideal that I have Serong as a unique against Port.
1692238420705.png
Any trade suggestions? Is it just simply bring in Bont?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pick 2 trades out of
  1. Brouch/Steele > Green
  2. Flanders > Butters
  3. Gawn > English
Number 2 for sure, then flip a coin between the other two. Both have pros and cons. If Grundy is picked tonight then I'd opt for Gawn out, but if he isn't picked Gawn should go large being his 200th also.

I’m going to regret whatever trade I make. Have so many who probably should go but whichever one I pick will no doubt go bang.

Will be out of Caleb, Tom Mitchell, Worpel, Sheezel, Anderson or Flanders

Will chuck the E on Dunkley tonight, just in case he continues that form... If he duds it I can upgrade Wardlaw to Ziebell for the week.

Is anyone worried about Doch?

Was looking at Macrae to Ziebell as I have no cash and Neale to Green. But didn’t realise Ziebell not playing final round.

Will now most likely hold Neale and Macrae due to their fixtures being ok this weekend and go with Steele out.

Woewodin to Fahey
Steele to Green

Macrae to Jackson is my other option. To consider.

Alright lads. 12 spots off the hat but feeling burnt out and not thinking straight. Going to hold sheez and trade Steele and Crouch, I think they are both playing injured. Sheez could be poor with them feeding ziebell but eh.

Can't vc Marshall due to no red dot Sunday so looking at going green into Roma.

Trades are Steele and brouch to Newman and green. Any advice? Anything I'm missing?

Alright lads. 12 spots off the hat but feeling burnt out and not thinking straight. Going to hold sheez and trade Steele and Crouch, I think they are both playing injured. Sheez could be poor with them feeding ziebell but eh.

Can't vc Marshall due to no red dot Sunday so looking at going green into Roma.

Trades are Steele and brouch to Newman and green. Any advice? Anything I'm missing?
omg, I just realised I had this problem. Will have to VC a Friday or Saturday arvo player now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back