Trades 2023 Fantasy 'ROUND 24 TRADES'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maric > Rookie, Short > Newman.

Biggest fail was not getting English. Dam my stubbornness.
Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life
Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Only decided on Ziebell > Newman

Then choosing to correct one of the many potential spuds this week:

• Brayshaw would get dominated if Finn tagged him, would be an easy kill for Finn
  • Jackson has the hawks matchup. Couldn't even get 90 in an easy match up last week so this week he'll struggle for 70
  • Hewett has been a fine pickup these last few weeks but Cerra and Walsh back this week. His TOG and CBAs will take a massive hit

This Hewett > Laird might be my best bet as boring as it seems. Just have to hope Finn goes to Serong instead

Changed my mind about Short.. bank on PA keeping it forward most of the game as they do at home and Short getting 100 at least.

Serong trade to Amon potentially.. holding the 2nd trade as late as possible, as its highly likely Carlton cant move on the ladder so Doch is a decent chance to get rested.. maybe i should just trade him straight up, could get subbed either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna back in a couple of giants and hope Finn goes to Serong over Bray

Serong - T. Green
Macrae - C. Ward

Feels good to be rid of Macrae after suffering through having him from round 1

Please help guys & girls!! Always gone for rank but in the GF so aiming to win it - Rank approx 1,500 so not really worth worrying about now, $600 for the top prize and name on a trophy but I'm stuck on trades. I'm good at making and progressing my team but terrible when it comes to luxury trades..

I'm going against:
Green
Flanders
Treloar
Short
Jackson
(pre-trades - he has $10K)

VS

Oliver
Steele
Sheezel
Cogs
Jackson
(pre-trades +$10K as well)

Team:
1692842087571.png

Green - Cogs 110ea
Flanders - Sheezel 120ea
Treloar - Steele 100ea
Short - Oliver (Oliver +20)
Jackson v Jackson?

I'd say you win.
Flanders will be up against an under par Nth midfield, so pencil in another 120 from him, but Sheezel should do similar.

Dogs playing to get back into the 8, and awful last week so they'll "come out firing"

If dogs win, GWS the next day, will riot to get back in the 8 but you both have a GWS player.

Green - Cogs 110ea
Flanders - Sheezel 120ea
Treloar - Steele 100ea
Short - Oliver (Oliver +20)
Jackson v Jackson?

I'd say you win.
Flanders will be up against an under par Nth midfield, so pencil in another 120 from him, but Sheezel should do similar.

Dogs playing to get back into the 8, and awful last week so they'll "come out firing"

If dogs win, GWS the next day, will riot to get back in the 8 but you both have a GWS player.
Thank you for your thoughts. I think the VC/C will play a big thing as well.
I haven't made trades above, and will be trading Jackson that's why I put him in as he may trade short instead.. not too sure yet.

Any thoughts on trades for the week? Just trying to tip the scales on uniques.

I can go Jackson > Flanders & Anyone > Anyone (same value or less)??
OR
Nank > $200K & Jackson > Newman/Dunkley/Any Def/Fwd (via dpp)

Flanders or Butters this week?
Butters imo. Both have good match ups, but there is a chance that Flanders could spend more time up forward with their outs. He scored without a lot of CBA's last week but if he plays even more forward, I can't see him scoring as much as people are predicting. That's why I'm I'm not sure whether to match my opponents Flanders, or take him on.

The counter to that would be, what does the extra $68K do for your team, as the likelihood is both will be good.

I think he has to go almost either way. Reeves is quite restrictive and he got held to less than a 90 against Hayes.
For sure.. he was on my list this week, but he's now jumped to the head of the queue (assuming Reidy plays which is no certainty)

I hope everyone are bracing themselves for the incoming carnage of the last round restings, so far Hawkins, J. Cameron & Macrae, who's next?

brace yourself bbc GIF by Top Gear

Doch out.. have to hold Jacko

Serong>Treloar
Doch>Amon

Go out with a bang (or a pop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back