Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know your pain (pain shared is halved?) just 1997 thanks to your predicted trap of Cox, meaning plummet from 1256 down to 6263. The only plus is cash generation is still OK at 17.42m, Your cash gen has held up too. The big difference will be what to with it and when.

Pedlar - cull or keep?
Oh, so you did end up taking Cox ....there was a lot of talk in the WA media, wanting him thrown FWD

I'm still very happy with my side .....it was just an incredibly **** week ....LDU was the catalyst, was hoping I didn't have to use the (C) on Laird

Pedlar for me is a keep ....I have Chandler to back him up at F6
Pedlar has a -2 BE

In two weeks, either Sheezel or Ziebell goes back into DEF ....so I'll want to keep both of those Rookies

Flanders > Day

+102 points. +93k price swing

View attachment 1648841
Day is pretty much my only successful, so far, starting pick, all the rest and I mean all of them (rookies excepted) are crap and have let me down in one way or another.

I don't want to mention all of them because my emotional state is on a knife edge already.

Day is pretty much my only successful, so far, starting pick, all the rest and I mean all of them (rookies excepted) are crap and have let me down in one way or another.

I don't want to mention all of them because my emotional state is on a knife edge already.
I’m confident to call my trade in of Day this past week will be my only success story this year.

Oh, so you did end up taking Cox ....there was a lot of talk in the WA media, wanting him thrown FWD

I'm still very happy with my side .....it was just an incredibly **** week ....LDU was the catalyst, was hoping I didn't have to use the (C) on Laird

Pedlar has a -2 BE

In two weeks, either Sheezel or Ziebell goes back into DEF ....so I'll want to keep both of those Rookies
Had Cox for his 80, not unhappy with that - but the 25 yesterday was unforgivable. That and Cameron! If I was saying 2097, would have been happy with that at this stage. Oh well. I could have Pedlar and Constable on the bench - lota coin!

Had Cox for his 80, not unhappy with that - but the 25 yesterday was unforgivable. That and Cameron! If I was saying 2097, would have been happy with that at this stage. Oh well. I could have Pedlar and Constable on the bench - lota coin!
I had Cox in RDT I had Darcy & Cox v Serong & 40 points and lost by 14 😂😂

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

Unsure if Will is talking about Cox or me 🥴

Pedlar has a -2 BE

I remember you saying not to fall for the Cox trap! Thank goodness I listened.

I've never been in the 50-60k range before...it's lonely.
Oooh I have, probably every year, it's a long climb up

Feel like there is so much info its quite easy for people to build a starting team now.

The trading is where its more difficult for them and we can start to climb these rankings pretty quickly.
Somewhere in there is a flash of brilliance
I remember you saying not to fall for the Cox trap! Thank goodness I listened.
Huh, I thought I knew better, that said I did make $34k - party time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back