Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliott held his head after Stocker's tackle today which was called dangerous tackle as well. Video showed he hit his head on the ground. There were plenty of dangerous tackles calls this weekend. Wonder how many will get the suspension.
Oh boy...Stocker out too. Joy. Everyone who tackles will miss soon.

Guess those will be my trades then if Green misses 2...don't have much other choice.

Oh boy...Stocker out too. Joy. Everyone who tackles will miss soon.

Guess those will be my trades then if Green misses 2...don't have much other choice.

Green surely doesn't miss. Didn't even make contact with the head, it was all the side of the body. Plenty worse in that match alone. CJ for example had one worse.

Green surely doesn't miss. Didn't even make contact with the head, it was all the side of the body. Plenty worse in that match alone. CJ for example had one worse.
His action was worse than Stocker's tackle, but Stocker's tackle sent Elliott off the ground after hitting his head. Wasn't a concussion test though, so who knows how MRO will see it.

His action was worse than Stocker's tackle, but Stocker's tackle sent Elliott off the ground after hitting his head. Wasn't a concussion test though, so who knows how MRO will see it.

If his action is bad then I dunno what sport we're playing. It was a hard tackle but twisted the player so they landed on their side. That to me is the perfectly executed tackle, maximum halting of the player for minimum harm.

Actually not disgusting considering:
  • Yeo (44)
  • Brayshaw (72)
  • LDU (76)
  • Ginbey (43)
  • McVee (46)
  • Wilmot (57)
  • Chandler (41)
  • Pedlar (47)

The rank didn't fall as much as I thought it would so currently sitting in the mid 4k ranks

Last edited:
Surely can't be suspended for that

first time GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1964 all out.

Dropped about 8k in rankings but could have been worse. Had I fielded Pou instead of Humphrey i would have been 2000 even but oh well.

Excited to jump into trades with the DPP adds

Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 10.46.16 pm.png

SCORE: 2,153

Had a half decent week for once after concentrating on jumping on rookies and generating cash the early tactic. No coincidence this 9k rise in rank came in the same week I brought in the Pink, Sweaty Pig himself, Clarry. :pigface:

Have $298k in the bank and ready for upgrade season... or more likely, patching holes season (with Green)

2115 all out. Moved up from 9k to 8k. Bit meh to be honest. I traded Day so expected to gain points. Not enough for my liking. But moving in the right direction.

But If it didn't trade him my move was to trade Worpel to get English which was a minor points gain and brining in JVR to field (would've been a 29 plus fielding Pedlar 47). Instead got in Touk for Mackenzie which kind of worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back