Captains 2023 Fantasy VC & Captain Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your next big bold prediction oh old and wise one:oldman:
tigs2010 please note that this is what it looks like to respect the opinion of an esteemed fantasy expert like myself.

Well, except the old part but I’ll give Phar Ace a pass for that.

Laird to go 130 this week is my not-so-bold prediction

tigs2010 please note that this is what it looks like to respect the opinion of an esteemed fantasy expert like myself.

Well, except the old part but I’ll give Phar Ace a pass for that.

Laird to go 130 this week is my not-so-bold prediction
Yeah I'm backing in Laird this week. Just whether I have the balls to back him in with the big C or I go VC.

I'm going to stick with Doch as VC, but the C is a dilemma....

Laird
Steele
Macrae
Gawn
Dunkley
Taranto

Matchups say Gawn vs Big O will be a repeat of last week if not better, but historically it's only a 78.5 average and Taranto vs Adelaide is appealing.

Macrae historically good against St Kilda, and Dunks historically V Good against Melbourne (114 ave), but in a new team, I can't really rely on that, especially after a 77.

Round 2 always seems more difficult that round 1 :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well now you’ve gone and done it.

Doc VC Laird C changed to Crae VC Green C
Can’t shake this feeling Laird is going mega this weekend.

But maybe I’m just trying to mess with you…

Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Can’t shake this feeling Laird is going mega this weekend.

But maybe I’m just trying to mess with you…

Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Written & authorised by the president of the Non-Lairds Owers Association .....a small but growing group

Smells like entrapment to me .....but what the hell ....I say "go for it" this week with Laird

You can do this .jpg

Written & authorised by the president of the Non-Lairds Owers Association .....a small but growing group
Small? That group consists of just under 75% of the AFLF community. It's basically the fantasy equivalent of white dudes considering ourselves an oppressed minority! :moustache:
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
What's the consensus on Calvin's Captains on here?

I looked at the last 9 games from last season, and his #1, #2 & #3 pick averaged 109, 112 & 96 respectively.

Would almost be better just leaving the captaincy on a gun all year long.

Think I’ll go with Dunks tonight. It’s brave but can see him (and Brisbane) bouncing back strongly after last week and the Dees are nowhere near as restrictive as Port.

Taranto will be next in line if I get cold feet last minute

Think I’ll go with Dunks tonight. It’s brave but can see him (and Brisbane) bouncing back strongly after last week and the Dees are nowhere near as restrictive as Port.

Taranto will be next in line if I get cold feet last minute
Taranto could butcher his way to a 120 again so not out of the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back