Toast 2023 Fight MND - Big Freeze 9 Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

1684314827825.png

Hi everyone!

The annual Big Freeze round is approaching, so it's time for the BF SC competition again.

As the 'Big Freeze at the G' (round 13, Dees vs Pies) always falls during the Bye rounds, we always do the comp in the first round after the byes. In 2023, that's Round 16 (the weekend of the 1st/2nd July).

The rules are simple:
  • Make a donation to FightMND or purchase a beanie/socks/etc
  • Post proof of your donation/purchase (receipt, photo, whatever works)
  • The highest points scorer in round 16 will receive the coveted Freeze MND Champion BF medal!
MND-Challenge.2023.png

Participants:
  1. stevebbb
  2. A Bit Dusty
  3. kenneyswarriors
  4. SC fish
  5. VeinGlorious
  6. kyri
  7. MacStradbroke
  8. Test Tickle
  9. Obese Arachnid
  10. Hava Alle
  11. JuddgementDay
  12. Nelso
  13. Kadog
  14. King Max
  15. Scythe94
  16. YeoGabbaGabba
  17. Rayzorwire
  18. Duckworthy
  19. Seymour Skinner
  20. Loose at HB
  21. JoeGab
  22. gutsroy
  23. Spanish Sahara
  24. No eye deer
  25. Jiska
  26. Falchoon
  27. balmainforever
  28. WaynesWorld19

Previous years winners and threads:
2016 - Winner = gutsroy - 2016 BF FreezeMND Donations
2017 - Winner = Gigantic - 2017 Big Footy FreezeMND challenge
2018 - Winner = Suns of Anarchy - Toast - FightMND - Big Freeze at the G #4
2019 - Winner = enobrien - Toast - Round 15 is Freeze MND Round
2021 - Winner = Jiska - 2021 FightMND Big Freeze Competition
2022 - Winner = balmainforever - 2022 Fight MND - Big Freeze 8 Competition

Last edited:
I think everyone's a winner really.

giphy.gif

Hi stevebbb I understand your busy with newborns, but curious if badges are being awarded this year, is it because WaynesWorld19 wasn't added to the list of entrants this year ?

I'm just making a nonsensical post to be honest as I have been getting other badges removed and it's a pain in the butt- just wanted to preempt things and ask that I don't receive one, if they are in the works that is, if not please disregard and continue with the nappy changing.

Hi stevebbb I understand your busy with newborns, but curious if badges are being awarded this year, is it because WaynesWorld19 wasn't added to the list of entrants this year ?

I'm just making a nonsensical post to be honest as I have been getting other badges removed and it's a pain in the butt- just wanted to preempt things and ask that I don't receive one, if they are in the works that is, if not please disregard and continue with the nappy changing.
Has stevebbb officially declared a winner YET ......I might have to take back ownership of the MND Comp next year

Kenworth, hear you re badges ......BTW, do you realise you don't have to get badges removed, you can simply turn them off & on in your preferences

As per usual ...all participants will receive their MND hat badges .....which I'll do at season's end, along with all the League Division winners

Has stevebbb officially declared a winner YET ......I might have to take back ownership of the MND Comp next year

Kenworth, hear you re badges ......BTW, do you realise you don't have to get badges removed, you can simply turn them off & on in your preferences

As per usual ...all participants will receive their MND hat badges .....which I'll do at season's end, along with all the League Division winners
thanks Wayne, think the display/don't display only works if you have one badge displayed-either way it doesn't work on mine, just had Chief remove one that kept coming back on it's on accord. Just *s with my head to be honest.

Compiled all of the scores posted in this thread.

playerscore
stevebbb
2427​
A Bit Dusty
kenneyswarriors
2357​
SC fish
2327​
VeinGlorious
kyri2411
MacStradbroke
Test Tickle2473
Obese Arachnid
2475​
Hava Alle
JuddgementDay
2407​
Nelso
Kadog
King Max
Scythe94
2505​
YeoGabbaGabba
2414​
Rayzorwire
Duckworthy
Seymour Skinner
2533​
Loose at HB
JoeGab
gutsroy
Spanish Sahara
2571​
No eye deer
2448​
Jiska2519
Falchoon
2589​
balmainforever
WaynesWorld19

Can you top 2635 in round 16?
A Bit Dusty
VeinGlorious
kyri
MacStradbroke
Test Tickle
Hava Alle
Nelso
Kadog
King Max
Rayzorwire
Duckworthy
Loose at HB
JoeGab
gutsroy
Jiska
balmainforever
WaynesWorld19

Last edited by a moderator:
Compiled all of the scores posted in this thread.

playerscore
stevebbb
2427​
A Bit Dusty
kenneyswarriors
SC fish
2327​
VeinGlorious
kyri
MacStradbroke
Test Tickle
Obese Arachnid
2475​
Hava Alle
JuddgementDay
2407​
Nelso
Kadog
King Max
Scythe94
2505​
YeoGabbaGabba
2414​
Rayzorwire
Duckworthy
Seymour Skinner
2533​
Loose at HB
JoeGab
gutsroy
Spanish Sahara
2571​
No eye deer
2448​
Jiska
Falchoon
2589​
balmainforever
WaynesWorld19

Can you top 2635 in round 16?
A Bit Dusty
VeinGlorious
kyri
MacStradbroke
Test Tickle
Hava Alle
Nelso
Kadog
King Max
Rayzorwire
Duckworthy
Loose at HB
JoeGab
gutsroy
Jiska
balmainforever
WaynesWorld19
Some dickhead posted that 2635 score, I've told him off, my score is, no idea actually, more like 2200-Was one of my 3 weeks in a row that I unintendedly had a donut, with a ton sitting on bench with no E - Really , really hate the Uh Oh 1689761976248.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone
It seems Falchoon is this years winner of the MND Challenge .....Congrats mate, it was a formidable score you pulled out

Badge requests for the winner & all participants have been submitted

stevebbb ...thankyou very much for organising this year's event

Hi everyone
It seems Falchoon is this years winner of the MND Challenge .....Congrats mate, it was a formidable score you pulled out

Badge requests for the winner & all participants have been submitted

stevebbb ...thankyou very much for organising this year's event

Thanks WW. Just got home from having my gall bladder taken out so will celebrate with an Icy Pole. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems you already have your badges
So it seems, why is that Wayne ?

The display/don't display button still not working for me, which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have a badge in the first place.

And yes I know I'm ****ed in the head, but considering I have brain damage that's understandable.

So it seems, why is that Wayne ?

The display/don't display button still not working for me, which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have a badge in the first place.

And yes I know I'm ****ed in the head, but considering I have brain damage that's understandable.
I forgot about your distaste for badges .....your name just got caught up in the group request

I'll try and do better next time

I forgot about your distaste for badges .....your name just got caught up in the group request

I'll try and do better next time
That's cool, when I'm perfect I'll be a bit harder on you.

Worked it out, isn't so much a distaste for a badges, more it infuriates me, I pretty much have no control over my life - every minute is a crapshoot on whether I can do what I want. And when I can't even control one itty bitty button, that I should be able to, it just -triggers bottomless buckets of rage.
(close to it anyway)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back